PDA

View Full Version : Video Upload ????

Wodjno
18-02-2007, 11:09 PM
How do i Upload a Video ??

It's 55.4 Meg Avi ???

It's nothing special !!

Just my Smoking Tailpipes while up on ramps and Blpping the throttle to 6000+ RPM half a dozen times :D

I know theres Peeps out there Sad enough to want to here it ;)

Spirit
18-02-2007, 11:12 PM
You can't at the moment Glenn.....Barry is still tinkering with new software. Why not upload it to youtube......you can even make it private so only peeps on here can access it if you like.....and they allow up to 100Mb files IIRC

Wodjno
18-02-2007, 11:19 PM
You can't at the moment Glenn.....Barry is still tinkering with new software. Why not upload it to youtube......you can even make it private so only peeps on here can access it if you like.....and they allow up to 100Mb files IIRC

Thanx Pete :D

I'll have a Dabble :)

But i tend to quit at techy stuff like that very quickly :inquisiti

I'll give it a go though :D

Spirit
18-02-2007, 11:21 PM
It's easy mate....just need to register and then uploading is easy as.....honest !

Just try it mate

Wodjno
18-02-2007, 11:26 PM
It's easy mate....just need to register and then uploading is easy as.....honest !

Just try it mate

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! /Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr/Grrr

Wodjno
18-02-2007, 11:27 PM
I registered... It then said to confirm e-mail .. I did .. It then said click on link i received in confirmation e-mail, of which i did and it took me straight back to this ??

http://www.youtube.com/email_confirm?next=/my_videos_upload%3F

It has done it 4 times now.. ???

If i click on Upload it just takes me back to the screen in the link ??

Spirit
18-02-2007, 11:29 PM
If you've clicked the email link, simply return to the youtube website and sign into your account......

Wodjno
18-02-2007, 11:38 PM
If you've clicked the email link, simply return to the youtube website and sign into your account......

Did that :inquisiti

6 x in all..

It allowed me through to the upload page but then chucked me back to E-mail conformation 3 more times :thinking:

Thankfully it has now allowed me to Upload :D

Thanks Pete :pimp2:

Spirit
18-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Once uploaded mate you should will be given a url which you can post up here. Can't remember where you make it public or private......but I'm sure you will see it.