PDA

View Full Version : Members displayed Default ??

Wodjno
19-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Err Barry :D

Now you seem to be getting the hang of this Website Malarky :pimp2:

Have you figured out if it's possible to change the Default of the amount of Members displayed on the who's online page :speechles :)

To say 40 ??

Wodjno
20-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Derek... I hope your not replying the same answer as last time ??

BraindG
20-02-2007, 12:11 AM
hehe, yeah, ive figured it out.. but i can't do it.. the default display for whos online is linked into other parameters which im not going to change because they would affect performance.

Soz, just add another 0 making it 200 =D

Wodjno
20-02-2007, 12:13 AM
hehe, yeah, ive figured it out.. but i can't do it.. the default display for whos online is linked into other parameters which im not going to change because they would affect performance.

Soz, just add another 0 making it 200 =D

Okie Doke

If i make it anything other than the default, when i refresh, i have to click another box to resend ifo before it will update.. And it doesn't auto refresh when not on the default number :(

Oh well.. I'll just have to Percy :D

BraindG
20-02-2007, 12:15 AM
yeah, sorry Glenn, its the way to forums been designed..

I'd love to change it, cos its something that annoys me, but for the time being its not viable.... :inquisiti

Wodjno
20-02-2007, 12:17 AM
yeah, sorry Glenn, its the way to forums been designed..

I'd love to change it, cos its something that annoys me, but for the time being its not viable.... :inquisiti

But once we are constantly getting 60+ members online at the same time :speechles

Were just gonna have to Lump It :D

BraindG
20-02-2007, 12:37 AM
heh - :) if its that important open two browsers:P, one with whos online refreshing with 200 ppl, and the other for ze spamaga :inquisiti

Once ive got to where i want to be (rearding site), i might look into it agian, but im not promising anything.

Wodjno
20-02-2007, 12:43 AM
heh - :) if its that important open two browsers:P, one with whos online refreshing with 200 ppl, and the other for ze spamaga :inquisiti

Once ive got to where i want to be (rearding site), i might look into it agian, but im not promising anything.

I'll set my Reminder for a Year from Now :D

BraindG
20-02-2007, 12:49 AM
I'll set my Reminder for a Year from Now :D
its a date. :iloveyou:

Wodjno
20-02-2007, 12:52 AM
its a date. :iloveyou:

1 more thing afore i go :D

In the drop down menu at the bottom of the who's online page, there is option to filter it to All, Member, Guest and Searchbot's.. Is it possible to Add Payed up Members to the options :pimp2:

BraindG
20-02-2007, 01:04 AM
I can see it, i mean how to do it... but got some other things on my mind...

can you reply to this again, so it will remind me when i do a new posts tomorrow?

thanks.

Wodjno
20-02-2007, 01:32 AM
I can see it, i mean how to do it... but got some other things on my mind...

can you reply to this again, so it will remind me when i do a new posts tomorrow?

thanks.

Okie Doke :iloveyou:

Wodjno
20-02-2007, 09:01 PM
No Rush

/nag /whip :kiss: