PDA

View Full Version : My membership renewal

Bazlightyear
24-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Hopefully I've just renewed my membership.

Cheers,

Barry

BraindG
24-02-2007, 04:41 PM
I dont see anything? - Did you use the new online application process?

Spirit
24-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Barry

IIRC Bazz's membership had expired and he is now showing as a member, and we received the paypal payment at 12.00GMT....so it worked.....

BraindG
24-02-2007, 05:18 PM
nothings been processed through the online application system?

Spirit
24-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Just went to check the forum and nowt there as you say !

Edit: actually looks like a normal direct payment

Bazlightyear
24-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Just went to check the forum and nowt there as you say !

Edit: actually looks like a normal direct payment

I went through PayPal because I thought I read somewhere that you couldn't renew on the online application.

Bazza

BraindG
24-02-2007, 08:44 PM
This is a bit odd, did you not get an email outlining how to renew on the new system?

The new system should send you an email when your membership is about to expire (aswell as that header warning you might have seen). Which contains information on how to renew because we should not be sending payments to Pete directly anymore.

:thinking:

Ill go play with my account, and see if its stopped sending these emails.
Thanks.

Barry

BraindG
24-02-2007, 09:23 PM
k, think this might be my bad sorry.

The email gets sent out 3 days prior to the expiry of your membership - the warning you get at the top of the forum arrives 7 days before expiry - and its not overly clear sorry.

Ill make it so that the expiry email gets sent out 7 days in advance (as per header warning), and that the header warning will also remind you that an email was dispatched to you. perhaps i better include the fact that clubvr4.com emails are grabbed as junk mail too :thinking:

hmm, k.. ok well thanks for the heads up :)

oh, and p.s. renewals work perfectly :D i.e. if it expires on the 28 (like yours did) and you paid today, you would not lose 4 days, it would add 1 year onto the end :thinking: if that makes sense.

Bazlightyear
25-02-2007, 11:04 AM
I saw the header with 4 days till the membership runs out but never received the email

Bazlightyear
26-02-2007, 09:03 PM
This is a bit odd, did you not get an email outlining how to renew on the new system?

The new system should send you an email when your membership is about to expire (aswell as that header warning you might have seen). Which contains information on how to renew because we should not be sending payments to Pete directly anymore.

:thinking:

Ill go play with my account, and see if its stopped sending these emails.
Thanks.

Barry

I've just received the email so I think the system is working it's just me bypassing it, I think.

Barry

BraindG
26-02-2007, 09:29 PM
ah, ok.. well atleast that works :D

thanks for the heads up - im gonna change the settings for it now.