PDA

View Full Version : Blue Legnum @ Andrew Simms

detonate
26-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Spotted another Meister blue Legnum at Andrew Simms when I was picking mine up last week. Had ClubVR4 sitckers on the front side windows though.

Almost tried to get in it instead of mine ;)

konman
26-02-2007, 08:45 PM
ha ha that was my car, was in for a service and wof. mind you have you noticed that they dont valet the cars very well? thats about my only criticism of their service, otherwise they're spot on./rally

bradc
26-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Konman, I saw that car a few weeks ago, there was a blonde girl driving it into a side road just off Remuera rd, I assume thats your partner?

konman
27-02-2007, 02:19 AM
yeah thats the second lady driving the first lady. she moved up to auckland for work and lost the company car so while she was looking for one i lent her mine for a few days. crickey its taken a couple of years until i was finally spotted. ive only ever seen one other vr4 with the club stickers, a white one with alloys on the motorway going north near gillies ave. looked a nice car but traffic being what it is i could get close to give a wave.

detonate
27-02-2007, 07:28 AM
Well, aside from them wrecking the centre cap on my mag, and a mysterious dent that has appeared on my drivers door since taking it to them. They're fine! :P /pan

Gly
27-02-2007, 07:59 AM
make them pay for the center cap,

some of them arnt cheap/easy to replace!

detonate
27-02-2007, 11:59 AM
some of them arnt cheap/easy to replace!

I'm guessing that's why I still don't have one! (yes they're hunting)