PDA

View Full Version : Apexi safc2 install

peter thomson
26-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi has anyone written an install article for one of these or is it fairly straight forward to fit and then have it set up by a tuner. I had a search through the forum but had no luck. thanks

Nutter_John
26-02-2007, 10:40 PM
We are fitting one for Hedgepig on Sunday , fairly easy , but I would advise that you get a Rolling Road place setup the SAFC

peter thomson
26-02-2007, 10:41 PM
We are fitting one for Hedgepig on Sunday , fairly easy , but I would advise that you get a Rolling Road place setup the SAFC

Yep I will do that when i have it fitted

stuartturbo
26-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Not fitted one but i would assume as with the boost controller just a case of joining wires

whilst hanging upside down working in a shoebox sized space LOL

bradc
26-02-2007, 11:26 PM
It's basically what Stuart said, just hook up the wires as the manual says, it isn't too difficult really. The hard part is tuning it.

peter thomson
26-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Thanks Brad/Stuart. Is it simple enough to work out which wires to connect up to and are they all connected at the ecu. The unit and instructions will be a couple of days before they arrive so i have not seen any info yet

Axeboy
27-02-2007, 12:31 AM
All wires connected to the ECU, im sure a diagram exists on the forums somewhere as I used that to fit conaboys.

Just make sure that the two earth wires go to different points and not the same earth.

stuartturbo
27-02-2007, 07:53 AM
Must say the apexi seemed really good did list and show where to join all the wires rather than "wire 1 goes to injector"