PDA

View Full Version : Trouble renewing my membership

jayjay99
27-02-2007, 10:39 AM
I've just tried renewing my membership online, entered all my address and phone numbers, clicked next and then it said thanks for submitting my information and then said "I don't have permission to view this page" is was a forum prompt rather than an IE one :inquisiti Any ideas? Never got to a payment section, didn't know whether to try again in case you get several renewals coming through.

BraindG
27-02-2007, 10:46 AM
hmmm.

Could you go back to the application page (http://www.clubvr4.com/index.php?page=JoinUkOnlineForm), and copy paste the welcome text that at the top of the form? (not the steps bit below that)

i need to know what page you are seeing.

Sorry for the inconvenience Jay, i thought I tested this enough lastnight.

jayjay99
27-02-2007, 10:49 AM
No worries, it's probably me, I'll do it now.

jayjay99
27-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Welcome back jayjay99!!
Thank you for re-applying for CVR4 Membership.

What happens now?
1. Ensure you are logged in using the "remember me" option.
2. Please complete the following form.
3. You will be redirected to a page allowing you to select a payment option.
4. Once submitted you will be redirected to the Paypal website.
5. Follow Paypals steps to complete the payment.
6. You will return to CVR4 as a CVR4 Member.

****Then I enter my details and click next****

This is where I was getting the error but it seems to be working now, typical, must've been a hiccup somewhere, I'll just put it through now.

jayjay99
27-02-2007, 10:55 AM
Ah it seems to have worked, I'm a fully fledged member again!

BraindG
27-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Its possible that the problems my end, i made alot of changes to the application process last night, trying to make it more intelligent.

Did you click the following link on the redirect screen? where it says "Your Application has been submitted, Thank you."?

(Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.)

need to try an figure out what happened :(

BraindG
27-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Ah it seems to have worked, I'm a fully fledged member again!
:iloveyou: Welcome back :)

jayjay99
27-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Oh, while were here Barry, I noticed when reading about coming a member you get to have your car in the gallery, I don't know if it was because I set mine up when I was a member but I could still go into my gallery and view all the pics, I thought that would've been blocked off, just thought I'd let you know.

Jason.

jayjay99
27-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Its possible that the problems my end, i made alot of changes to the application process last night, trying to make it more intelligent.

Did you click the following link on the redirect screen? where it says "Your Application has been submitted, Thank you."?

(Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.)

need to try an figure out what happened :(

The first time I did it I clicked the link, the second time I was trying to highlight the text to copy it so it forwarded me on automatically, maybe that was it. Just so you know, I'm using mozilla on a Sun machine, if that could have anything to do with it.

BraindG
27-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Oh, while were here Barry, I noticed when reading about coming a member you get to have your car in the gallery, I don't know if it was because I set mine up when I was a member but I could still go into my gallery and view all the pics, I thought that would've been blocked off, just thought I'd let you know.

Jason.
ah, didnt know that!.. thanks for the heads up.

BraindG
27-02-2007, 11:09 AM
The first time I did it I clicked the link, the second time I was trying to highlight the text to copy it so it forwarded me on automatically, maybe that was it. Just so you know, I'm using mozilla on a Sun machine, if that could have anything to do with it.
it might be the link, k.. ill get testing by clicking on it, its thats the case, ill remove it :) (or fix it)

thanks again Jay.

jayjay99
27-02-2007, 11:21 AM
it might be the link, k.. ill get testing by clicking on it, its thats the case, ill remove it :) (or fix it)

thanks again Jay.

No worries :2thumbsup