PDA

View Full Version : Holding thumbs...

bernmc
02-03-2007, 09:48 AM
My daughter is down in London today auditioning for Simon Fowl/ITV's Grease. She went to Manchester a couple of weeks ago for the first round and got through.

Today there's another set of morning auditions. If she get's through that, it's on to Ritual Humiliation in front of the celebrity judges this afternoon. (The bit you get to see on telly for these things is actually several screening processes down the line).

If she gets through today, it's on to boot camp...

My main concern is that if she gets through to thie afternoon auditions, and Fowl is rude to her, my wife is liable to bop him one! She's a bit fiesty /lol

richy rich
02-03-2007, 10:17 AM
My daughter is down in London today auditioning for Simon Fowl/ITV's Grease. She went to Manchester a couple of weeks ago for the first round and got through.

Today there's another set of morning auditions. If she get's through that, it's on to Ritual Humiliation in front of the celebrity judges this afternoon. (The bit you get to see on telly for these things is actually several screening processes down the line).

If she gets through today, it's on to boot camp...

My main concern is that if she gets through to thie afternoon auditions, and Fowl is rude to her, my wife is liable to bop him one! She's a bit fiesty /lol
fingers crossed for her yousheepshagger

and congrats on the 3000 post/pan /pan you are on far to much

Lillywotsername
02-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Give your daughter our best wishes and say "break a leg from me".

Hope she makes it through ok and doesn't have too much grief.

bernmc
02-03-2007, 10:36 AM
YE Gods! 3000 posts! And every one pure quality... /bounce

What a sad bugger I must be. Can it really be 2 years...?

3.87 posts per day.

Posts to Rep Points ratio: 2.45

BraindG
02-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Oh! so she might be on tv?

If she does get a smack down from Simon make sure your missus does smack him one!! mind that old lady who got her 15 minutes of fame, for sticking up for her daughter?... that was just verbal abuse.. imagine what a good old smackeroo would cause!! yeah baby!

wish your daughter GL, heres to seeing her on TV :pimp2:

3.87 posts per day.

Posts to Rep Points ratio: 2.45
meh, newblet :)

WildCards
02-03-2007, 11:24 AM
All the best to her

Brunty
02-03-2007, 11:28 AM
Holding thumbs?

oh, good luck!

Nick VR4
02-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Good luck to her

bernmc
02-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Rats. She didn't get through - 'voice too gravely for a Sandy'. Bit of grumbling about the fat, the ugly & the mad that did get through, but they're clearly fodder for the telly!

No Simon Cowel either - just David Guest :(

Nick VR4
02-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Rats. She didn't get through - 'voice too gravely for a Sandy'. Bit of grumbling about the fat, the ugly & the mad that did get through, but they're clearly fodder for the telly!

No Simon Cowel either - just David Guest :(

Oh bugger thats a shame :(

Spirit
02-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Awww that's a real shame for her Bern......best spoil her rotten for the rest of the weekend