Hopefully theres 1 more :scholar:

caishanvr4
03-03-2007, 02:11 AM
UFC is good but I prefer K1 fighting on euro channel :pimp2:

Wodjno
03-03-2007, 11:50 AM
UFC is good but I prefer K1 fighting on euro channel :pimp2:

K1 is for Boxers who can't make it as a Boxer :scholar:

UFC is as it says "Ulitimate" It takes in every skill possible.. So if you have 1 skill missing in your arsenal, then your gonna get your ass kicked :pimp2:

volland
03-03-2007, 07:52 PM
I wish I have sky... now I'm watching fights only on youtube...

btw. any of You guys training bjj/mma?

caishanvr4
03-03-2007, 11:48 PM
K1 is for Boxers who can't make it as a Boxer :scholar:

UFC is as it says "Ulitimate" It takes in every skill possible.. So if you have 1 skill missing in your arsenal, then your gonna get your ass kicked :pimp2:

Its the same as in k1 but the fighters prefer to duke it out on there feet :scholar:
I cant see any of them ufc guys taking down schemmi schilt or remi bonyaski k1 guys would kick ass :smoking:

Wodjno
04-03-2007, 02:04 AM
Its the same as in k1 but the fighters prefer to duke it out on there feet :scholar:
I cant see any of them ufc guys taking down schemmi schilt or remi bonyaski k1 guys would kick ass :smoking:

LOL !! Young Blood :pimp2:

Until you been there and tasted real Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred ! I can't expect yu young uns to understand !!:inquisiti

What your missing is ??? Have you ever seen Schemmi Schilt or Remi Bonyaski on the floor ?? Taken down in a split second by alunge to the waist, and then pumelled with forearms and elbows into his face ?? Or his arm forced back at such an angle that he is screaming for his mother, who he hasn't seen since he was a child ??
The answers "NO"

Because in there "GAY" fighting "THERE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT"

MMA & K1 all have the place !! As
does Judo(who fight Judoists) Boxers(who fight boxers} Kickboxers(who fight kickboxers).

Does it not make you wonder why "Iron Mike Tyson" only ever tried K1 ???

Cos he hasn't the Arsenal to compete in the UFC.. :speechles

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wodjno
04-03-2007, 10:24 PM
3hrs of UFC on Bravo now.. Repeat of UFC68 from last night ;-)

Brunty
04-03-2007, 10:46 PM
I must admit that I preferred the old clips on Youtube of the original UFC where you'd have wrestler vs. kickboxer; etc. With my favourite being the Karate vs. Sumo bout - huge difference in technique and size of the fighters (600lbs vs 200lbs :shocked:) ...found that quite interesting.

Emmanuel Yarborough vs Keith Hackney (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIPWWqvpKb4)

The current stuff where the fighters, to a man, are awesome atheletes that are trained in MMA rather than a particular discipline, I find less interesting. Too many of the fights are dominated by ground work and attrition for my tastes.

Now FOXY BOXING! :o

scc
05-03-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm surprised no one gets killed in United Fried Chicken.

scc

Wodjno
05-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm surprised no one gets killed in United Fried Chicken.

scc

I think there more chance of getting killed or Brain Damaged in Boxing /yes