PDA

View Full Version : RESOLVED site errors

KiwiTT
03-12-2003, 01:35 AM
Tried accessing History

http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/view.php?s=&pg=history

get URL not found.

Members Cars

get Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gettemplateINSERT INTO post VALUES () in /home/.sites/90/site11/web/forum/gallery.php on line 60

BraindG
03-12-2003, 01:38 AM
yeah. i know.. but i fixed the reply bug!!.. nevermind the rest of the site.. :D

will have it all up and running shortly.. i just need to sort out a few things on the forum side.. alignment etc.. then do the flags.. the members tags.. etc etc.. wont be long..

thanks though

Brind
03-12-2003, 01:40 AM
You're doing well mate, it's coming along.

The new features like seeing where people are on the forums and other little touches are really quite good.

BraindG
03-12-2003, 01:45 AM
yeah, i like that.. it shows a wee icon now, for example denied.. makes it all feel a bit more "safe" - you should see the back end!.. loads of wee gadgets :)

Spirit
03-12-2003, 01:49 AM
you should see the back end!.. loads of wee gadgets :)

kiddie and sweetshop come to mind :lolz:

BraindG
03-12-2003, 01:52 AM
kiddie and sweetshop come to mind :lolz:
oh yes!

INSERT INTO post VALUES (please be left when i click reply)

BraindG
03-12-2003, 02:14 AM
oh yes!

INSERT INTO post VALUES (please be left when i click reply)

pwetty please

Colin Wiltshire
17-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Came on site as normally do via bookmark, all loaded up fine, but there was no where to sigh in. Wasn't in the top right corner as it usually is. Closed and tried again, same problem. Found a way around it this time by trying to post on something

Spirit
18-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Came on site as normally do via bookmark, all loaded up fine, but there was no where to sigh in. Wasn't in the top right corner as it usually is. Closed and tried again, same problem. Found a way around it this time by trying to post on something

Had the same problem yesterday and used the same solution. Assumed it was a glitch, and all is fine today

BraindG
18-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Yap, sorry me tinkering again - sorry for inconvenience.

Nutter_John
19-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Ok the DB is having a few issues at the minute which are being looked at

The post counts are not being updated and when you try and submit a post it reports a db error , but it does update the thread with the new post