PDA

View Full Version : Galants in Leicester area?

Physician
04-03-2007, 08:00 PM
OK, I need to find out exactly how many Galants there are in the Leicester area together with the owners addresses.

I had my hair cut this afternoon. When finished, I returned to my car which was parked in a large car park. I guess I was away from the car for about an hour.

When I sat in the drivers seat I was aware 'something' wasn't quite right. I couldn't say what. In fact, that 'something' wasn't even registering coherently in my brain yet - that came later.

I put my key in and started the car. Then I noticed that my front windscreen was steamed up .... I never get that and I recollect thinking it was unusual. Anyway, I fiddled with the heater controls to direct air onto the front screen and waited a few seconds for it to clear.

As it was clearing I felt that my usual view through the windscreen was somehow different. IT WAS DIFFERENT!

At this point it dawned on me what was wrong ...... my front windscreen was now vertical rather than sloping - something like an old Landrover screen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing ..... I looked more carefully and found all the fixing putty around the edges was still soft. But most amazingly, the side beams connecting roof to main body had gone and a painted wooden frame was there instead!

I was livid. I mean REALLY livid. If anyone had been anywhere near me at that moment I think I would have attacked them. It was therefore fortunate that my wife asked me if I wanted a coffee, and to wake up as my brother was coming around to see me in 30 minutes.

Phew! (God, dreams can be so realistic)

Spirit
04-03-2007, 08:11 PM
bahahahahah

You need to drink more Rich /pan

:iloveyou:

The Vee
04-03-2007, 08:41 PM
you plonker!! you had me sucked in for a minute till I got nearer the end, thinking some tw*ts nicked hid windscreen/pan

Brunty
04-03-2007, 09:35 PM
:speechles

/duh :dizzy2: /Hmmm :vulcan:

and /pan

bernmc
05-03-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm sending you some pills....

BraindG
05-03-2007, 04:45 PM
heheh - you suckered me in there too :( /pan