PDA

View Full Version : First Oz VR4 Spot... White Legnum in Melbourne.

ariddell
05-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Well it had to happen sooner or later... Not an NZ spotted but closer than putting it in the UK spotted forum.

Saw a white kitted-up VR4 Legnum coming down Lonsdale St in Melbourne CBD on Friday at about 2pm. Chrome wheels and looked like it had been lowered quite a bit.

First one i have seenin Australia so good to know there are one or two around.

Anyone on here?

Kieran
05-03-2007, 01:45 AM
Heh!

Hey Al! All settled in over there then?

bradc
05-03-2007, 06:52 AM
Cool, didn't think you'd see any for a long time, but at least they exist!

Are you having fun over there?

JMO
05-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Sure it wasn't just a kitted up Magna wagon, they look similar, and as far as i know there is only one or two in the whole country,and one is in sydney. i am still waiting for the complience to go through for mine so it can be shipped finially.

where about's in melbourne are you? i am out eastern suburbs

ariddell
06-03-2007, 12:46 AM
True, it potentially could have been a Magna with a weird bodykit on it but i am reasonably sure it was a Legnum from the way it sloped up towards the rear.

Anyways, all good. Loving being back in Melbourne and have managed to get settled pretty quickly. Living in Albert Park so perfect for the park, beach, city and loads of good cafes, bars, restaurants etc.

Bought the typical big Aussie v8 to run around in for the next while which is pretty fun. VY Commodore SS in white with blue leather.... Sounds odd, looks good. Still need to get used to not jumping straight in wearing shorts on hot days though as the leather gets mighty toasty...

Not got a net connection in the house yet so not on much but hopefully will be connected in a few days.

d i c k i e s
06-03-2007, 04:45 AM
i here optus net is the way to go.

JMO
06-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Aapt Ftw :p

NAUSED
12-03-2007, 06:16 AM
its good to hear that they have vr4's

ariddell
12-03-2007, 09:18 AM
A bit disappointed but i think i saw the same car again parked in Melbourne Central today....

If it was the same one, which looked very likely, then it is indeed just a bodykitted Magna... :(