PDA

View Full Version : At the circus

KiwiTT
07-03-2007, 01:30 AM
a circus comes to town, with the main attraction being the massive lion who have known to have killed 7 people while they were capturing it. the show starts and this big, muscley african black dude comes onto the stage and walks over to the lion. the black man then un-zipps his pants and flops out his massive dick. he forces open the lion's mouth with his bare hands and inserts his dick into the lions mouth and lets go of the mouth. incredibly, the lion does not bites on the dick and everyone is gasping with amazement.

he then takes out his dick, zips up his pants and turns to the crowd and yells "who here is brave enough to perform this stunt?"

everyone in the crowd says nothing until this typical skinny gay-looking guy holds up his hand in a feminen way and shouts out softly "i will give it a go"

the gay guy skips down the stairs, gets onto the stage and the black dude seems unconvinced he is up to the challenge so he asks "r u sure u will be able to do this?"

and the gay guy answers "yes i think i can do it, but i dont think i can open my mouth as wide as the lion"