PDA

View Full Version : Amsoil And Galant Spares

AncientOfMu
09-03-2007, 01:01 PM
I would just like this oppertunity to publicly thank both (Don)Amsoil and Mo (Zedy1(GalantSpares))

First off Amsoil

Thanks for supplying me with kick a** engine oil and ATF. The most important fluid you have supplied me is Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, I shall explain.

A week ago my VR4 developed a strange issue, 3/4 of the way to work or on the way home the car developed a violent Judder as if one of the front wheels was about to fall off. Would be fine when it was cold and would only appear at the same point every day. Took it to my local garage and out for a test drive. 5 mins later we got back and you couldnt physically touch my front passenger wheel as you would have removed several layers off skin.

My front caliper on the passenger side had siezed. Comment from the garage was...'Just as well you have that blue brake fluid in otherwise you would have boiled ordinary fluid and lost your brakes completely'

So a big Thank You To Don for supplying me with some great stuff.

Secondly Mo,

This guy is a true gent, all the stories of him bending over backward to help people are true. Because of the aforementioned brake caliper siezing one quick phone call to Mo and a replacement caliper was winging its way to me. Caliper was fitted this morning and I now have brakes again.

A big Thank You to Mo for the excellent service you provide.

I just hope that the slight judder i get on braking now is just the pads bedding themselves back in, or I may have managed to warp my disc with the excessive heat. :(.

TAR
09-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Thats great. Its good to hear you have fixed your problem.

I can also vouch for Mo he is a top man and everyone has praise for Don.

Its really good to know that there are people out there who genuinely care about our cars and the people who drive them.

:2thumbsup

amsoil
09-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Flattered, Thank you for that and please that all was well in the end.
A further thought was that you should give yourself a pat on the back for using something that allowed you that vital margin in such a critical area