PDA

View Full Version : Black Leggy Queen's Road Aberdeen

peter thomson
09-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Followed you out to kingswell roundabout.Black with a private reg. Nice looking car .Waved as I went past but not sure if you saw me.

Dan_G
09-03-2007, 09:03 PM
I reckon my work mate saw you today around kingswell area.... came back to work and said someone had nicked my car coz he saw it and flashed and waved but realised it was'nt me...

did a black astra coupe flash you and wave ......... lol ?

:D

peter thomson
09-03-2007, 09:10 PM
I reckon my work mate saw you today around kingswell area.... came back to work and said someone had nicked my car coz he saw it and flashed and waved but realised it was'nt me...

did a black astra coupe flash you and wave ......... lol ?

:D

Hi Dan that must have been the one I saw as well . I don't think he realised it was another Legnum that was behind him until he was turning off towards Bucksburn at the Kingswells rounabout. He had 2 foglights on the rear bumper rather than the 1 most seem to have

Dan_G
09-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Hi Dan that must have been the one I saw as well . I don't think he realised it was another Legnum that was behind him until he was turning off towards Bucksburn at the Kingswells rounabout. He had 2 foglights on the rear bumper rather than the 1 most seem to have

Naa my mate drives an Astra Coupe... I havent seen a black leggy in town......

Paul Beazer
09-03-2007, 10:57 PM
2 fogs? Never heard of that before. V unusual.

I'll put my anorak away now....