PDA

View Full Version : p71??? silver galant import salon

soapy1978
09-03-2007, 10:05 PM
see you today on the rbout by w j kings by brands hatch farningham
hill

silver saloon import as had the flush fit fog light in the rear bumper and rallyart sticker on boot

darren

orionn2o
15-03-2007, 12:04 PM
that was me mate !

Always down that way on the way to work and the way home!

orionn2o
15-03-2007, 12:06 PM
was I driving like a tit?

BraindG
15-03-2007, 12:30 PM
/rally /haz

Nutter_John
15-03-2007, 02:00 PM

What you mean driving like miss daisy /lol

soapy1978
15-03-2007, 07:09 PM

you was driving a bit mad as it goes you cam round the round about on three wheel rear driver in the air and the as you went along towards dartford you over took someone on the blind hill and i was awaiting the bang but you was lucky that there wasn't another car coming the other way

i was in my truck on way to our other yard see pic below

darren

White Lightning
15-03-2007, 09:38 PM
you was driving a bit mad as it goes you cam round the round about on three wheel rear driver in the air and the as you went along towards dartford you over took someone on the blind hill and i was awaiting the bang but you was lucky that there wasn't another car coming the other way

/haz

orionn2o
22-03-2007, 11:32 AM

i was in my truck on way to our other yard see pic below

darren

haha crack up! I always hack round that roundabout cos i've usually been stuck behind the same idiot for about 5 miles!!

and that hill i only ever normally over take on if i can do it quick!!

Same journey everyday..... grrr.....

I recognise your van though!