PDA

View Full Version : Newbie To Site

kidfrost
19-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Hello poeple!!!

I finally got my 2.5 V6 24V manual a month ago after waiting a while for one to come on the market.

I wanted the sport version but this standard one is in mint condition.

There is plenty of moding to do on it!

As being new to the site, I will be pestering you all to point me in the right direction for mods etc.

In return I can do something for all you guys! I work for a tyre manufacture (HANKOOK), so if any of you lot need tyres for your car I am the man, even track day tyres.

PM me with the sizes required and I will get back to you with prices inc VAT

The only problem is I cant get them deliverd to your house, (cost an arm and a leg for deliverys) so pick up only.

Lillywotsername
19-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Hi and /Welcome....

Congratulation on the new purchase, you are in very good company on here and I expect you offer of tyres will be much appreciated.

Should you need any work doing on your car... whether that be servicing or modding, give the guys from our very own WRD a shout ( user names - WRD Motorsport, Richy Rich, Nutter John or SGHOM)

Once again /Welcome2 and most importantly, enjoy the site.

n13l pm
19-03-2007, 03:30 PM
/Welcome

Hi and welcome, hope your happy with your purchase mate. Did you go for a pre or post facelift? and when you say standard, which model is it?

What type of modding you in to?

:thumbsup: sounds like good news on the tyres.

Nick VR4
19-03-2007, 07:17 PM
/Welcome2 to the forum and congrats on the purchase

Nick Mann
19-03-2007, 08:34 PM
You ain't far from the rolling road day on 31st March. Check out the events section. It should be a good social event, with the number of us turning up!

You can also tell us more about the tyres you can get - maybe even bring a couple of examples?

Welcome to the site and the club.

Paul Beazer
19-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Pictures!

Excellent choice of vehicle. Oh and wlecome!

soapy1978
19-03-2007, 09:30 PM
/Welcome2 to the forum and congrats on the purchase

kidfrost
20-03-2007, 11:55 AM
/Welcome

Hi and welcome, hope your happy with your purchase mate. Did you go for a pre or post facelift? and when you say standard, which model is it?

What type of modding you in to?

:thumbsup: sounds like good news on the tyres.

Post facelift, I am not shure what model it is, it dont say.

As for moding, engine first, ie: exhaust, induction kit, strutbrace etc.
Once all thats done it will be wheels, brakes and springs.

I do need a spoiler and clear indicators.

Then it will be interior.

I will be at the rolling road event 31st of march so I will get to meet a few of you.

Wouter
20-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi and /Welcome2

Congrats on the purchase!