PDA

View Full Version : Car Audio Installers in the Northwest

IAC77
20-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi,

I purchased a car audio setup (speakers, amp, dynomat etc.) a few months back but just haven't had the time or the inclination to get it fitted!

My question is does anyone know of any reputable car audio installers in the northwest (closer to Manchester the better) that won't charge the earth? So far I've had quotes for £200 and £150 which in my opinion is very steep considering I'm supplying all the parts.

Wouter
21-03-2007, 10:17 AM
There is a place in Northenden, they always look very busy, but I have never used them so I can not tell you if they are any good.

Beastlee
21-03-2007, 09:03 PM
To be honest I think that's a pretty fair price, espcially when you consider they are fitting supplied parts and not making anything on them.
I do a lot of work on installs and to do a proper install with dynamat would take the best part of a day for one person. Considering how that works out to an hourly rate I think it's reasonable.
I have a load of dynamat here and am plannign on doing th boot area at least in the hope of reducing the exhaust noise in the car. I'm guessing the install of that alone will be 3-4 hours if done properly.