PDA

View Full Version : 9 things that suckers do for women that ****s the rest of us

KiwiTT
27-03-2007, 03:14 AM
find it to be offensive but funny
1. Discussing feelings
To reiterate my past comments, feelings are ****ing stupid. Every time some woman wants me to discuss how I feel about some ****, I think about the asshole who gave her the wrong impression that men actually do that type of ****e. Then I think of how much I would like to kick his ass.

2. Telling women how beautiful they are
I don’t give a **** if she is Mother Teresa with Pam Anderson's body. Stop giving these bitches any more of a reason to be stuck-up. They already have the pussy. They don’t need anymore ammo.

3. Talking bad on other men
Traitor scum should be taken out and shot. What most guys fail to realize is that for every woman that talks **** to you about another dude, there are fifty more that are talking **** about you. Remember the team, guys, remember the team.

4. Getting married
Especially to girls under 25. Stop being a ball hog. Let the next bloke have his go at it as well. In kindergarten we were taught to share for a reason. The reason was so everyone could get some pussy.

5. Giving women money
Some of us like to use our money on the important things, like graphics cards and game consoles. When we inherit one of these high maintenance bitches, our gaming skills suffer. That is not cool.

6. Cuddling
“But my ex boyfriend used to cuddle with me all night!” I’m sure he did, and I’m also sure he was either not happy about it or he really liked cock. **** the dumb ****, there are video games to be beaten and internet flame wars to be won.

7. Letting a woman get into your “man stuff”
We have all seen the asshole that brings his girl out with the guys to the strip club. That is like bringing a commie spy to the democratic convention. Within minutes of leaving, she will be on the phone and your own girl will know every little detail. Take this **** out to the parking lot and beat him accordingly.

8. Letting a woman tell you what you “think”
“Well, we feel that…” **** that. Form an opinion on your own. Stick to your guns. Speak for yourself. Check between your legs. Do you have balls? Then act like you do.

9. Actually listening
Come on, man. If you are one of these guys, stop this **** right now. Either that or embrace your gayness. You’re making them expect more than most men are willing or able to give. All you really need to do is remember keywords. Everything else is just going too far.

VR-04-TT
27-03-2007, 03:53 AM
lol at first that sounded a bit like Maddox...but he would've had a bit more "flair" to it.

It's funny nonetheless :D :evilgrin:

WITZ66
27-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Started to chuckle at this one, then thought, what a load of cobblers!!!!!

Women v Men....a case study.

Men - We are not genetically programmed to cope with women, accept it and move on with life.

Women - You are genetically programmed to make life as difficult as possible for men, go get 'em girls.

At the end of the day...

Men - Do what you have to do to get through the day in relative tranquility. If it kicks off, keep control, maintain your pride, but at all costs, let her win, if on the rare occasion you have the upper hand, throw the game immediately, you will benefit in the long run. Then it's off for a couple of these :chugchug:

There endeth today's lesson........