PDA

View Full Version : Trigger mauve Legnum on Squinty Bridge

simonc
28-03-2007, 09:00 AM
8.45 this morning crossing the Squinty Bridge into Glasgow, twin of my own but didn't get any details.

Louis
28-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Hi Simonc,
That was me!, I am based in and around Glasgow, you up here regularly or live around?, maybe meet up some time, cheers Louis

simonc
28-03-2007, 10:47 AM
I stay in the West End and work in Cessnock, don't generally drive to work unless I need the car for something else. Keen to meet up some time as I havn't had the car that long, on the basic level I have some bits of spray gaurd missing around the front end and as I have never had them I don't know what is missing and just some general chat.

Gong to my garage tonight in Kinning Park to do some bits and pieces (that's whay I have the car) if you're going home the same way I can PM you the address.

Otherwise I am generaly here or hear abouts.

That's me been spotted and spotted someone, GO ME!

Louis
28-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Hi,
I have just logged on and am at home now, really busy with work and rubbish just now, I will pm you soon and hook up, keep an eye out in the meets threads as some folk go to the cruise nights (really just to meet each other, not really get involved in all the chav stuff), cheers Louis