PDA

View Full Version : Black Sport/Vr4 on a45 towards Dunchurch

RugbyPete
28-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Estate... I did flash but you looked like the missus (not my missus, but the missus of the owner... sorry!)

either that or you are a RUDE momma :D

Nick Mann
28-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Marcus and Jane have a dark green estate, and don't work that far from there. Could it have been dark green?

RugbyPete
28-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Hmm... COULD have been. What colours the one in your sig? They were coming the other way in sunshine so hard to tell, but it was dark

RED
29-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Marcus and Jane have a dark green estate, and don't work that far from there. Could it have been dark green?

If it was him then he had another woman in the car /catfight with him because I was busy painting the office!!/Grrr

No there's a lady in a deep blue estate driving round town. Anyway you'd definatley know it was me because all you would see is my sexy rear end getting smaller in the distance/rally

Nick Mann
29-03-2007, 09:18 PM
lol! Mine is indigo blue. Hmmm.... so Jane, when do I get to meet Marcus's fancy bit?

RED
29-03-2007, 09:49 PM
lol! Mine is indigo blue. Hmmm.... so Jane, when do I get to meet Marcus's fancy bit?

When I've unhooked his testicles!!!

Mind you won't you all be working on that lancer thingy soon? You wait til you see the new offices and Marcus has even painted the workshop floor! and we have a new toilet!!

/Hijack sorry Pete

RugbyPete
29-03-2007, 11:40 PM
no worries, hijack away! far more interesting, a testicle culling :D

RED
30-03-2007, 10:17 AM
no worries, hijack away! far more interesting, a testicle culling :D

Always theraputic:pimp2:

Was that you who flashed me going down oliver street yesterday afternoon?

RugbyPete
30-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Was indeed Red :)

I live up there opposite the barracks. Nice to get a reply to my wave, the others I've seen just look at me oddly :D

Nick Mann
30-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Mind you won't you all be working on that lancer thingy soon? You wait til you see the new offices and Marcus has even painted the workshop floor! and we have a new toilet!!

Hopefully! and cool... :afro: Can we have ice-cream again this year? :iloveyou:

Paul Beazer
30-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Hi Jane, long time no see.

You and the bairns well?

RED
30-03-2007, 02:06 PM
/Hijack OK once again sorry Pete but I've hijacked the thread. It's such a rare thing me being online!

I have the same response from a few people who must think I'm mad. Some people don't have a clue what they are sitting in/pan I feel better knowing that I can now flash with confidence and I won't get looked at like a tw@t. Me and Marcus work on Somers Road. You'll have to pop in and see us we are usually around until 7ish.

Nick if Marcus ups my housekeeping money then you are in with a shout for ice cream:sunny: You never know I may even make it to watch this year!

Hi Paul - it has been a while:oops: don't get much of a chance with the ankle biters, going back to work part time, school runs, keeping house etc etc. Need a brush up my @rse these days/help still you know what they say about idle hands. I'm hoping to be well enough to go to a meet toward the end of the summer - I didn't think it would take this long to get on my feet again. Hope you and the family are all well also - love to all

Brunty
30-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Sounds like you've got yourself a fancyman now RED, so I take it Marcus is off the hook.

You wait til you see the new offices and Marcus has even painted the workshop floor! and we have a new toilet!!

I thought Marcus said you were busy! I'll be intouch soon, just need to work out timing for leaving my car with you.

RugbyPete
31-03-2007, 08:58 AM
/Hijack OK once again sorry Pete but I've hijacked the thread. It's such a rare thing me being online!

I have the same response from a few people who must think I'm mad. Some people don't have a clue what they are sitting in/pan I feel better knowing that I can now flash with confidence and I won't get looked at like a tw@t. Me and Marcus work on Somers Road. You'll have to pop in and see us we are usually around until 7ish.

Ah cool, ok. Yeah I'm just over the way actually, I live up Victoria avenue so could probably hear your exhaust from my lounge :D :pimp2: