PDA

View Full Version : VB Pic gallery

Gly
05-04-2007, 11:31 AM
can we have 2 each :P

i cant add more photos to my original one, (and i dont wanna delete it)

and i wanna start a new one for the vr4

PLEASE!!!:iloveyou:

bradc
05-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Richard has a few galleries, maybe thats because he's an admin??

BraindG
05-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Richard has a few galleries, maybe thats because he's an admin??
yes, cos hes admin he is allowed..

sorry i was going to answer to this earlier - with some proof, however the gallery is taking up a HUGE amount of diskspace, bear in mind that there are 940 odd images just now, which potentially are up to 1mb each.. so you can imagine my reluctance to allow two galleries.

Also, there is no way to assign individuals multiple gallerys so that is out of the question.

so im afraid for the time being ill have to say no :( - sorry.

Gly
05-04-2007, 11:09 PM
can i be an admin then :P

LOL!

bradc
05-04-2007, 11:32 PM
How about this Barry, you let each member who owns multiple 8G's currently to have as many galleries as they have cars? I can't see how this could benefit myself, Gly, Kenneth or Wodj in anyway shape or form...

BraindG
05-04-2007, 11:44 PM
How about this Barry, you let each member who owns multiple 8G's currently to have as many galleries as they have cars? I can't see how this could benefit myself, Gly, Kenneth or Wodj in anyway shape or form...
I cant do it Brad - theres no way with this system that i can do this. its a case of all or nothing, and unfortunatly i cant give all :(

bradc
06-04-2007, 12:45 AM
ahh I thought that might be the situation. In that case I fully back both Carsten and myself becoming admin's :D

BraindG
06-04-2007, 12:47 AM
ahh I thought that might be the situation. In that case I fully back both Carsten and myself becoming admin's :D
:thinking: Spadjoolicas

bradc
06-04-2007, 12:50 AM
I was being fully serious, we both have manual facelift VR-4 wagons with moonroofs, how could you possibly not consider that? (although I am better because both of mine are VR-4's :D)