10-04-2007, 10:18 PM
What happened? Did he die?

ANTHONY
10-04-2007, 10:30 PM
What happened? Did he die?not a fan then

Nutter_John
11-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Loved the show , ending was OK , but I wanted more from it

Heard on the Radio that they are going to do a spin off based in the 80's with Gene Hunt now based in London

g8legnum
11-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Excellent series. In some ways a shame there will be no more, but at least they won't be able to spoil it. I hear that more TV stations are going to jump on this time-travel bandwagon, but can't wait for the 80's spin-off with Gene Hunt - assuming they use the same writers, of course.

Brunty
11-04-2007, 10:29 AM
I hear that more TV stations are going to jump on this time-travel bandwagon

No surprise there then, it seems the imagination has disappeared from TV executives offices - at least it's not a reality show! I can see it now:

Channel 5; 9pm: "Lewis Collins plays a hard hitting, hard drinking cop from the 70's who wakens one day to find himself doing hours of paperwork alongside the Manchester police as they mail out speed camera fines some 30 years in the future"

Could be good!

I quite liked the few episodes I watched, and think it could have worked quite easily as a 21st Century cop transplanted in the 70's without Simms struggle to recover from his coma.

Nutter_John
11-04-2007, 10:31 AM
After the ending last night I think they could have just carried on without the future element and made a couple more series .

I think that it had a lot of good quality's that made it unique from other tv shows and did not need to finish as it has

Beastlee
11-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Left me with quite a few unanswered questions I have to say. Can't wait to replace my web movies with the complete box set of DVDs for both seasons.

ANTHONY
11-04-2007, 09:44 PM
i read today that they are to get a girl this time, who has a accident and is sent back to the 80s with gene and some of the original cast. i think it was the best thing that has been on tv for a long time. but then i did grow up in the 70s. and going by whats happening to day maybe i'd go back as well . for a more simple life