PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

bernardpettyjohn
11-04-2007, 05:59 AM
Hello all
Let me introduce myself. I am a former us galant owner and always wanted a 6a12 to drop in but there not available here. So Now I have a project in mind of swapping the 6a13tt (had it shipped over) and dropping it in my 97 mirage. I got the engine in and is currently working on some wiring and got stuck. So after many many hours of seaching (and finding nothing). I found this awesome site. I loved my galant (t-boned 3 weeks ago) and will be purchasing another. If i can get this up and running I will drop it in my 97 galant shell that I am purchasing. So any help would be appreciated. I plan on making this a everyday stop.

signed
Born on the wrong side of the pond

Kenneth
11-04-2007, 06:08 AM
Hello all
Let me introduce myself. I am a former us galant owner and always wanted a 6a12 to drop in but there not available here. So Now I have a project in mind of swapping the 6a13tt (had it shipped over) and dropping it in my 97 mirage. I got the engine in and is currently working on some wiring and got stuck. So after many many hours of seaching (and finding nothing). I found this awesome site. I loved my galant (t-boned 3 weeks ago) and will be purchasing another. If i can get this up and running I will drop it in my 97 galant shell that I am purchasing. So any help would be appreciated. I plan on making this a everyday stop.

signed
Born on the wrong side of the pond

Hi there.

Welcome to the club :)

I think we have a couple of US members (I can think of one at least) so you are not alone. We are a friendly bunch and as such you should find you get answers to your questions. However you will find that you get nagged about spending $20 or so to join up :) Joining is well worth it if only to get rid of the nagging /haz (And if you have a 6a13TT then its bugger all compared to fuel prices!!!) The upside is that we do have a lot of information and articles relating to the 6a13TT engine which is hard to find otherwise.

Now about your question... what exactly was your question?!
From the sound of things you have a wiring issue... But what?

Wouter
11-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Welcome!! I hope we can help!

bradc
11-04-2007, 08:08 AM
There is a complete wiring loom word document around here some where for all the pins connecting to the ecu, I can't find it at the moment though.

Brunty
11-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Hi Bernard - welcome to the site,

There are a number of members who love these sorts of projects so I'm sure you'll get no end of support.

Nick VR4
11-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Hi and /Welcome2 hope the project works out for you