Wouter
12-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Feckin idiot!

Kieran
12-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Feckwit!/Grrr

WildCards
12-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Another bloody drunk nobhead doing wonders for the brits reputation abroad, we're not going to be welcome anywhere before too long.

Jimbo
12-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Numpty...dangerous numpty.

It is VERY frustrating sometimes coming off the track, you've got very hot brakes and you just want to get the car onto the road for a bit more of a cool down, but those bloody marshals stand there like policemen directing traffic. To be fair, they do a good job under the circumstances - there's cars coming from all directions and I think they do try to give precedence to those coming off track, but it doesn't always feel like it.

I've had nasty thoughts about the aimless pillocks walking out in front of the car whilst your trying to decide whether to use the handbrake (and seize it), the foot brake (and graze the pads), or the clutch (and burn it out), but common sense really should prevail!!

Wasn't there an accident in the carpark on the Friday? Two cars collided or something I heard? Lunacy...

HJM
13-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Wasn't there an accident in the carpark on the Friday? Two cars collided or something I heard?

Yep, I'm sure Simon was saying something about two British car drivers exchanging insurance details in the car park after an incident - a Honda and summat else IIRC??

J :)