PDA

View Full Version : NOS installation

Mark 4
16-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Hi all, need a bit of help.

I amj running the nos supply pipe from the boot to the engine bay. I have simply followed the route of the rear speaker cables and got the pipe to the bottom of the glovebox. Now I have to get through the firewall. There is a large grommet that a previous owner has routed the amp poer cable through and this looks ideal. Trouble is that it is right behind the heater/AC unit. Does anyone know how to move the ac unit sufficiently to push th pipe through to the engine bay or can you suggest an alternative route ?
TIA

L6
16-04-2007, 06:44 PM
I used it for my amp power .
I used a stiff piece of wire with the ends bent over and taped up, I put it through from the engine bay then fished it out behind the heater then attached cable - 50mm sqr dia and pulled it back through, it was tight, but possible.

The next time I need to get more through I reckon its out with my hole saw and a few fire proof gromets.......... as there is no room left in that hole

Mark 4
16-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks Tim I'll give it a go. /thankyou

MR.VOODOO
03-09-2007, 12:43 PM
where did you guys pick up the fuel supply from ? for the wet kit

Mark 4
03-09-2007, 01:20 PM
I went to a local hydraulic hose supplier that I know and they made me up a tee piece. It required a collection of fittings to be cut, machined and then brazed together. I know that some people just cut the fuel supply hose and put a tee in there but I didn't feel that this was adequate. Also when we came to look at it the fuel line on the car was a different size to the hose connector on the solenoid so that would have been a problem.

MR.VOODOO
03-09-2007, 01:44 PM
have you got any pictures ?

Mark 4
21-09-2007, 08:35 PM
have you got any pictures ?

Hi, just noticed this, I'll try to put a couple up over the weekend.

zentac
21-09-2007, 09:27 PM
I just got one of these and cut the original fuel line and put it in

http://www.noswizard.com/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=14

MPBVr4
22-09-2007, 01:28 PM
If there is anything useful in here http://www.flowtech.co.uk/picbrowse1.aspx
let me know. I've got an account (well the business has) and can usually get next day delivery although P&P can be a bit steep for a 1off fitting.

pitslayer
23-09-2007, 11:37 PM
i have gained a nitrous kit, its single shot, unsure of the make, its purple, Z something or other. now the controller is attached to my uncles GTO, and need to figure out how to remove it first. but can i put it onto my n/a V6 galant without any issues?
just curious lol

zentac
24-09-2007, 07:11 AM
That will be a Zex Dry kit at a guess, you should be able to fit it without any issues

pitslayer
24-09-2007, 11:57 AM
thats the one......so how do i got about fitting it are there any manuals for it