PDA

View Full Version : Im getting stressed out now

BraindG
06-05-2003, 10:08 AM
... im no closer to getting my car back.. and theres only 11 days to go! im freaking out that im not going to be there with my car... INSERT INTO post VALUES (Japfest that is)
:bawling:

the Diff still hasnt returned from the 3rd party company.. INSERT INTO post VALUES (3D transmissions, to shame them) AAAAHHHH!!!!!
:mad2:

right im off to find some stress balls, a padded room and some valium.

Pescha
06-05-2003, 10:38 AM
Hey Brian 'breathe' hun! I too am stressing about my Legnum only owned it 15 days and it's sitting in the local Mitsubishi mechanic shop getting fixed:Cry1: The dampner is worn, we are having a big fight with da car yard now about who pays for it! The car comes with 2 year free mechanical warranty luckily!

Chin up! If it's suppose to happen it will be down in 11 days!

Cheers,
Pescha!

Brind
06-05-2003, 07:42 PM
:mad2: Ya joking, you've gotta be there, you being the main man and all that, well the creator of this club, you've gotta be there!
Good luck mate!!

Spirit
07-05-2003, 07:15 AM
Barry

Kick some ass mate ! As Brind says you've gotta be there mate ! Get on the blower and get their asses in gear mate.

Pete

BraindG
07-05-2003, 08:01 AM
Been on the phone, the transmissions place is getting a short sharp stab up the ass today. Should have that back this week, the clutch/flywheel should be there already, or tomorrow.

was told i could have it back this weekend, providing they get the diff back by tomorrow.
:grr:

Spirit
07-05-2003, 10:51 PM
Now thats more like it - mmmm, wonder where the bloody tickets for Japfest are - I feel an email coming on !:headsc:

Pete

Spirit
08-05-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by spirit979
Now thats more like it - mmmm, wonder where the bloody tickets for Japfest are - I feel an email coming on !:headsc:

Pete

And it has been sent !

"Getting a bit concerned as not received our Japfest tickets or car passes yet ! What is happening ?

I need to get these posted out around the country so a quick reply would be appreciated."

Matt1e
08-05-2003, 08:21 PM
maybe u shouldn't though INSERT INTO post VALUES (ugh).

He mopes around the office all day......he is soo sad....

Even I can't wait for him to get the mota back !!!!!!!!!!!!!;)