PDA

View Full Version : A worthy petition to sign

g8legnum
19-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I didn't realize that healthy food, like smoothies, are VAT'able and stuff like chips isn't. So there's another petition here: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/fruitjuiceVAT for everyone to sign

Wouter
19-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Done

Brunty
19-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Mmmmmmm Innocent smoothies MMmmmmmm

You See
19-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Bugger, can't cos you've gotta be a British citizen to sign it....sorryyyy.
I'd lie, cheat and steal....but be British??.../Fever

I-S
19-04-2007, 09:45 AM
I'd lie, cheat and steal....but be British??.../Fever

Sounds like you're fully qualified.

Brunty
19-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Sounds like you're fully qualified.

Laugh it up now You See.

In ten years time, your homeland will be swarming with British IT techs, plumbers, electricians and Tig202s - the local police forces will be swamped and will turn to traffic cameras and CCTV to police the crowds.

It'll be so desirable to immigrants that the population will be forced to ID themselves using ID cards or face heavy fines and prison. The social services will be under so much pressure that the Chancellor will dip into the pension pot to bail the govenment out, and the Prime Minister will seek WMDs all over the world to divert attention from his failing policies at home.

Poor quality factory farmed breaded chicken bits will replace lamb to cope with the increased consumption and you'll have TV chefs campaigning against turkey twizzlers. The nation will get fatter, your rugby, cricket and sailing stars will get fatter - and slower.

You'll know it's as bad as it's gonna get when you're invited to sign an email petitioning the Government to remove VAT ffrom smoothies.

:iloveyou:

RugbyPete
19-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Vote for a FAT TAX.

Like cigarettes, FAT content should be taxed and no tax on the good stuff like fruit, veg and lean meats.

BraindG
19-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Vote for a FAT TAX.

Like cigarettes, FAT content should be taxed and no tax on the good stuff like fruit, veg and lean meats.
nonono, tax the hippies... leave the people who like fatty foods alone :speechles

Wouter
19-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I have a better idea!!

NO TAX!!!

RugbyPete
19-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Yeah, no tax and everyone own a gun to defend themselves

It will be like Iraq, brilliant!

BraindG
19-04-2007, 12:01 PM
I have a better idea!!

NO TAX!!!
no comment /pan

Crickle
19-04-2007, 12:15 PM
nonono, tax the hippies... leave the people who like fatty foods alone :speechles

Only cos there is more meat on a butchers pencil than you! You can eat lard all day and never get fat!

Its alright for some hey!/pan :inquisiti

BraindG
19-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Only cos there is more meat on a butchers pencil than you! You can eat lard all day and never get fat!

Its alright for some hey!/pan :inquisiti
/Banana :bananadan /woot :bananadan /Banana

Crickle
19-04-2007, 12:25 PM
/Banana :bananadan /woot :bananadan /Banana

And there he goes rubbing it in with his hyperactive buddies!:iloveyou:

Lillywotsername
19-04-2007, 02:39 PM
And there he goes rubbing it in with his hyperactive buddies!:iloveyou:
PMSL....

bernmc
19-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Laugh it up now You See.

In ten years time, your homeland will be swarming with British IT techs, plumbers, electricians and Tig202s - the local police forces will be swamped and will turn to traffic cameras and CCTV to police the crowds.

It'll be so desirable to immigrants that the population will be forced to ID themselves using ID cards or face heavy fines and prison. The social services will be under so much pressure that the Chancellor will dip into the pension pot to bail the govenment out, and the Prime Minister will seek WMDs all over the world to divert attention from his failing policies at home.

Poor quality factory farmed breaded chicken bits will replace lamb to cope with the increased consumption and you'll have TV chefs campaigning against turkey twizzlers. The nation will get fatter, your rugby, cricket and sailing stars will get fatter - and slower.

You'll know it's as bad as it's gonna get when you're invited to sign an email petitioning the Government to remove VAT ffrom smoothies.

Such a cynic that boy! I must give him some rep :thumbsup:!!!!

vr4moose
19-04-2007, 06:08 PM
I didn't realize that healthy food, like smoothies, are VAT'able and stuff like chips isn't. So there's another petition here: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/fruitjuiceVAT for everyone to sign
Because we seem responsible voters, they should lower price of fuel for us needy car owners..../rally