PDA

View Full Version : Members Cars

adam_shaw
08-12-2003, 08:30 PM
Hi,

When I click Members Cars in the Club VR-4 drop down I get the front page of the site?

Just wanted to see if my piccies made it up yet, found a bug instead...

Anyone else re-produce this?

Adam

Nick VR4
08-12-2003, 08:34 PM
Have you sent Barry pics of your car
He requsted you send pics via email

adam_shaw
08-12-2003, 08:36 PM
I did a little while ago, was just gonna look - but now the members car section isnt there.

If I hold the pointer over the link it looks like its linked to the front page.

can somone else try this out, it isn't just me being thick is it?

Brind
08-12-2003, 09:27 PM
Barry has been very busy lately not to mention revamping this site aswell, bugs here and there are still expected at this stage but will be rectified as soon as.
Gave hime my pictures ages ago.. and they are still not up well just before the links were changed anyway.. but all will be well soon. :)

BraindG
08-12-2003, 09:45 PM
indeed it will..

im in two minds how to do it..

so.. give me another couple days to think of a coll funky way of doing it, or ill jsut resort to basic html.. im trying to incorporate the members individual forum as well.

and yes i have everyone’s pictures..

Nick Mann
08-12-2003, 09:58 PM
Have you got the picture of Kieran with his pink fluffy cloth, wearing nothing but his chamois leather shorts?

adam_shaw
08-12-2003, 10:19 PM
Eeeeeuuuuiiieeeewwwww.......

Thats a mental image I didn't need :undecided

Just thought I'd put my hand up, finding something not working. Good to know its under control.

Look forward to the cool solution :-b

Spirit
08-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Have you got the picture of Kieran with his pink fluffy cloth, wearing nothing but his chamois leather shorts?

In the interest of public health I would suggest we dont display that one :-D

Nick Mann
08-12-2003, 10:28 PM
I'm very sorry. It's just that sometimes I go straight to bed after reading posts, and then I have some really strange dreams.....

enigma
08-12-2003, 10:54 PM
I noticed the members cars section too.....but figured it was all in hand......so to speak!

OK, I can not be held responsible for any bad dreams that may come from the attached image................taken 2 days ago...................

:undecided

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.hidle/images/mulled wine.jpg

Kieran
08-12-2003, 11:03 PM
:help:
Erk!!! I worry about you lot sometimes... all this thinking about me that you do.... I'm getting very scared now:-D
:wiggle: :nono:

Nick Mann
08-12-2003, 11:08 PM
Sorry. Just realised that I have thread hijacked. :undecided

I think it was wrapped up anyway, but still rude of me.

Brind
08-12-2003, 11:40 PM
That was one of my favourite child hood movies... and you've gone and given me nightmares for life which will result in hefty psychiatric theropy. :stare: lol :D
LMAO!!

zedy1
09-12-2003, 12:43 AM
dont forget my pics too