PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Standard turbo down pipes - excellent condition

Kenneth
29-04-2007, 06:12 AM
As stated in the title.

Condition is excellent, all flexis are in perfect condition without any scuffing. Car cant ever have been lowered!

Any offers?

mpau009
01-05-2007, 08:00 AM
As stated in the title.

Condition is excellent, all flexis are in perfect condition without any scuffing. Car cant ever have been lowered!

Any offers?

Whats it worth? My flexis are flattened and ripped.. (along with everything else under the car/pan) I could be keen shortly if theyre still around, as i doubt it'll pass a warrant in a month:thinking:

Does it have any of the heat shielding? mine are gone or trashed, not that it seems to bother the car, but it looks a bit rough.

Gly
01-05-2007, 08:13 AM
if you wanna buy kens pipes, ill give you some $$ for the old ones off your car..
i just want it for the 2 flanges that connect to each turbo :P

mpau009
01-05-2007, 09:07 AM
if you wanna buy kens pipes, ill give you some $$ for the old ones off your car..
i just want it for the 2 flanges that connect to each turbo :P

Sounds like a plan.:scholar:

Kenneth
01-05-2007, 10:19 PM
$150?

**** knows what they are worth :P in excellent condition though. Yep, all the heat shielding is in perfect condition.

SirVr4
03-05-2007, 03:56 AM
Hi ken hey you wouldn't still have the gaskets from the front J-Pipe would you? need it to make a template to make another J-pipe but sort of to lazy to rip mine off to draw one up so when i saw this i'd thought i'd ask

Actually if anyone has one and dont need it any more plez Holla

Thanks

Kenneth
03-05-2007, 04:58 AM
I probably have a gasket around somewhere... probably wont be whole though...

Kenneth
03-05-2007, 04:59 AM
um, I think I actually have 3 sets of standard down pipes in varying condition... :P