PDA

View Full Version : Club discounts

Nevman
02-05-2007, 12:39 PM
I have just spoken to Tim Philips at Circuit Supplies as per thread http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5652 and he seems to had no idea what am I talking about!
He doesn't even know our club.

Could someone please clarify if the discounts are still valid cause I need to buy a new pads and I am a bit confused now...

Cheers

BraindG
02-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Sorry!.

This should have been removed, this is no longer Valid, i have removed it now.

The rest of the discount schemes should still be valid.

apologies
Barry

Nevman
02-05-2007, 02:31 PM
:( Where am I going to buy the pads now...

Is this site reliable: http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m22b0s1396p0

The price seems to be alright comparing to the others. Anyone ever bought anything from them?

Nutter_John
02-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Nev , I would not trust CamSkill one little bit , I would trust them a whole lot though :P

we use them quite a lot and have never had any issues with the goods or service they provide .

Si.
02-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Camskill - Awesome service. Have ordered tyres, brake discs and pads from them on seperate occations, always being next day delivery. :afro:

White Lightning
02-05-2007, 03:00 PM
I have had LOADS of stuff of Camskill now and I have always been very pleased with their service. /yes

TAR
02-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Try Woodford Garage Motorsport for DS2500 brake pads. They offer a club discount
Find them in the discount section.:happy:

Throbbe
02-05-2007, 03:53 PM
I've just had a bit of a 'mare with Camskill in terms of delivery time (several weeks and several deadlines missed) BUT to be fair they did keep me updated throughout and offered a more expensive option that they did have in stock if I didn't want to wait.

I always think the true test of a business is how they react when things (often out of their control) go wrong, so I'll certainly go to them again.

Nevman
02-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Cheers guys.

The other good test of a business is the recommendatin of people that have used them before /Devil5

Thanks

Nevman
17-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Try Woodford Garage Motorsport for DS2500 brake pads. They offer a club discount
Find them in the discount section.:happy:

With all respect the WGM is £15 more expensive (incl. delivery) after the club discount then Camskill and £10 dearer then http://www.japaneazicarparts.co.uk/products.asp?cat=16&pg=2
Looks like I am going to place an order with Camskill then.

Davezj
17-05-2007, 01:28 PM
I have had a quite a lot of stuff from camskill and only had a problem once. I ordered a cambelt kit and only got the cambelt it's self but after a quick call, with no problem at all, the rest of the kit turned up the next day with there appologies. i couldn't fault the service.

Yes i know the other stuff shouldn't have been left out of the kit in the first place but everyone makes some mistakes, it how they rectify them that counts. In that respect the service was first class.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, and don't forget it is not just parts they supply, it tyres as well, which are well priced and they periodically do some really good offers.

I don't have any connection with camskill at all. It is just good service.

Dave