PDA

View Full Version : new membership cards

ANTHONY
04-05-2007, 10:32 PM
got my new 1 yesterday ..very nice, just some questions, whats the credit limit ?and when do i get the chip and pin number?

Kieran
04-05-2007, 11:45 PM
got my new 1 yesterday ..very nice, just some questions, whats the credit limit ?and when do i get the chip and pin number?

/pan

Spirit
05-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Sorry Anthony....only committee members get issued with the CVR4 expense account cards........you should see the petrol costs !!!!!

Thanks again to all the members for funding our fuel costs.....:iloveyou:

/opps, was I not meant to tell anyone that :speechles :happy:

Crickle
05-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Sorry Anthony....only committee members get issued with the CVR4 expense account cards........you should see the petrol costs !!!!!

Thanks again to all the members for funding our fuel costs.....:iloveyou:

/opps, was I not meant to tell anyone that :speechles :happy:

As your new CVR4 accountant i suggest you keep quiet about that one! Not to mention the amount that goes on beer, oops /pan

ANTHONY
23-05-2007, 09:52 PM
just noticed there no date on the card. so do we keep this 1 all the time we're a member or was an over site

Spirit
24-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Yep just one card now mate - keeps admin and costs down

Beastlee
24-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Obviously I have only recently joined and I will be unlikely to renew if I can't take mine to Germany. Should I return to the UK and subsequently re-join do you just re-instate the old membership or do I get a later number?

Wouter
24-05-2007, 12:14 PM
As I understand it, you will remain as a registered user and when you renew your membership ID will remain the same as the one in the Database.

If they clean the DB or it gets messed up by the hosting company then I presume you will get a new number.

The Vee
24-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Membership numbers will always remain constant even if you take a break from membership, so when you renew you'll have the same number. You can renew from wherever you maybe at the time and the database is stored locally.

pitslayer
24-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Yep just one card now mate - keeps admin and costs down
O'rly.....see i know from a reliable source, and personally know the price of beer has gone up in pubs......
price of beer and fuel goes up......admin costs are reduced.....hmm lets try that again.....price of beer and fuel goes up......admin costs are reduced.....i am seeing a connection here, i think we are being shortchanged by this, and that the commitee members should send us all a crate of beer to keep quiet about this scandal, its going to be the new watergate

Spirit
24-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Damn, run for the hills guys we been rumbled :5shots:

Kieran
24-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Damn, run for the hills guys we been rumbled :5shots:

Hic..... Can I meander up the hill?! Pleaaashhe?!:inquisiti :runkest:

pitslayer
25-05-2007, 12:43 AM
Right people, ive been on the phone all day, finally got hold of the Club VR4 accountant, and he has faxed me over this graph....which ive scanned in....you decide/Grrr

Lillywotsername
25-05-2007, 08:06 AM
Right people, ive been on the phone all day, finally got hold of the Club VR4 accountant, and he has faxed me over this graph....which ive scanned in....you decide/Grrr
PMSL....

Spirit
25-05-2007, 08:12 AM
That's just not accurate and I don't know where you got your information from......I certainly didn't fax you it !

The admin costs are far lower than that and the petrol/beer costs much higher /lol

Go to go now........have an appointment with a travel agent to book the next committee meeting..........in the Bahamas ! muhahahahaha

Nutter_John
25-05-2007, 08:20 AM
you forgot to account for costs around smoking and bar snacks in you accounts

Spirit
25-05-2007, 08:24 AM
you forgot to account for costs around smoking and bar snacks in you accounts

Good point John.........expect a rise in membership prices soon peeps /lol

pitslayer
25-05-2007, 02:09 PM
i didnt forget them, i was just to astonished/ashamed to post them up same as i didnt put up the graph which shows petrol used getting the beer.. this place could be in tatters ready for a civil war after my findings...a revolution, we will see subforums creeping up only viewable by a select few, with chey guevarra posters every where......oh im watching you lot...im watching your every move i dont want to even speculate 2008 costs......