i was going to change and go to sky .. but then i got an email and

i'm getting the full package unlimited download with BT vision for

FREE/bounce /woot2

Crickle
05-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Nothing is ever free with BT, I have them :(

ANTHONY
05-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Nothing is ever free with BT, I have them :(this time it is................................................ .............well all the time i work for them

Crickle
05-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Ah thats where I'm going wrong!

Kieran
06-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Bah! Showoff!

NO I'm not jealous!!! /Grrr /pan

d i c k i e s
08-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Free broadband is good!

Nevman
08-05-2007, 12:56 AM
Well...

Talk talk is not a bad option. Around £35 a month and all calls to landlines and international landlines (EU, USA, Australia and some others but can't remember) free!!! + broadband included.

If you do a lot of international calls ( I do! ) it is the best possible option on the market.

psbarham
08-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Well...

Talk talk is not a bad option. Around £35 a month and all calls to landlines and international landlines (EU, USA, Australia and some others but can't remember) free!!! + broadband included.

If you do a lot of international calls ( I do! ) it is the best possible option on the market.

yeh but the broadband is **** , as for the technical staff , well i told my dog and got more response , theres no outlook based email with it , you can't choose username and password , so you are stuck with some unmemorable load of jibberish written on a bit of paper near the 'putor all the time which is sooooo secure NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , end of this month its contract time and i'm off . oh yeh its frickin expensive toooo

Nevman
08-05-2007, 10:07 PM
yeh but the broadband is ****

I have no problem with it

as for the technical staff , well i told my dog and got more response ,

TRUE. Tech help can be a nightmare for people with basic comp knowledge. But it is not the only provider with crap Tech Help.

theres no outlook based email with it

There is. And working perfectly.

you can't choose username and password

You get the first login and password from them and then you can change it to whatever you like. Not a problem whatsoever.

Sorry, but I can't agree with you on any of the above.

psbarham
08-05-2007, 10:10 PM
TRUE. Tech help can be a nightmare for people with basic comp knowledge. But it is not the only provider with crap Tech Help.

There is. And working perfectly.

You get the first login and password from them and then you can change it to whatever you like. Not a problem whatsoever.

Sorry, but I can't agree with you on any of the above.

the bastards , whenever i enquired about the e-mail and changing passwrods they said sorry we dont offer that service /pan well feck them, virgins getting my money coz sir richard looks a bit poor lately :inquisiti

stuartturbo
08-05-2007, 10:19 PM
They virgin have some good deal i just signed up for 2 mobile each with 300 texts and 300 anytime mins broadband only 2mg and tv the phone line local evening and weekends free all for £50 seemed to be the best
Bt always seemed slow on broadband and never like the poor weather sky tv

Nevman
08-05-2007, 10:26 PM
There is a facility on the "user" site on talktalk website to change password.
Don't know about TV as I have my own sat.

For me the best advantage of talktalk is FOC international calls.

So, whatever suits you best :happy: