PDA

View Full Version : classified

stuartturbo
10-05-2007, 08:25 PM
In the classified if an item is for sale with no picture is it possible to change the picture from the wanted or in the price it shoes as n/a on the front page could this be change to "best offers " as shown in ad

BraindG
10-05-2007, 11:21 PM
the picture thing is a bit of a problem -

When i set it up I assumed that people selling stuff would put up an image of the item they are selling, which in my eyes seemed quite logical - however, as times gone by ive noticed people are not doing this, which kinda causes a bit of an issue - cos the way the classifieds code works is pretty much is there an image yes/no.. if no then show this picture - which at the implementation stage i decided to use that wanted picture - cos, well like i said, people selling would put images up, people wanting wouldn't...

im not sure how to get around this without spending a tonne of time recoding.

As for your other question.

Im not sure, i didn't even realise it happened until you mentioned it - ill have a looky into it, might be a simple solution.

Cheers Stuart.

Spirit
10-05-2007, 11:23 PM
How about changing the picture to one that simply says "No Image Available" or "No Image Posted" ?

BraindG
10-05-2007, 11:24 PM
How about changing the picture to one that simply says "No Image Available" or "No Image Posted" ?
already got that in mind :scholar: