PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton

Physician
13-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Geez, this guy is so mature for his age - and can drive, to boot.

Obviously he hasn't got Heath's experience as yet but he's surely a future world champion?

Wouter
13-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I think as long as he has a competative car, he has the makings of a world champion.... but so has Button! (If only he had a better car!)

ANTHONY
13-05-2007, 09:40 PM
i feel that if your gonna be a world champion it needs tobe done in the 1st couple of years so Jenson has proberly missed the boat.but Lewis on the other had has made the right start and will go on to greater things, also the backing of big Ron helps.

Spirit
13-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Got total respect for the guy......he drives so confidently and controlled.......if he can maintain this form then who knows.....maybe this year ?

HJM
13-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Yes Hamilton has definitely got the makings of a champion.

Good to see the 'understudies' of Hamilton and Massa (both very likeable chappies) beating their supposed No.1 team drivers of Alonso and Raikkonen (both moody chappies) :pimp2:

Shame Schuey has gone, but won't feel guilty now that I can root for a decent Brit driver.

Not sure Hamilton is good enough yet to handle a Supra in the wet at Donington ????

H

White Lightning
13-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Another great performance from Hamilton today. Top of the championship after four races ... amazing. Also, beat Alonso in a straight race today ... :happy:

westy
13-05-2007, 10:08 PM
personally i think the constructor and driver championships should be decided in a way that a constructor presents 2 cars ready to race but the drivers draw a ticket as to which car he will drive at every race so then the best driver in whatever car will be champion...just a thought bernie(no not the nuneaton sheep lover)

BraindG
13-05-2007, 10:32 PM
twas quite a good race today - glad to see hamilton doing so well, just with ferrari never hired Raikkonen hes not a team player imo.

caishanvr4
14-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Hamilton is pure class and is the only reason why ive started to watch F1 (use to watch when ayrton senna raced) level headed and cool and born to be a winner imo.Will be exciting to watch in 2 weeks time at monte carlo.

Wouter
14-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Hamilton has never lost in Monte Carlo... But then F1 is a totally different game!

Physician
14-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Hamilton has never lost in Monte Carlo... But then F1 is a totally different game!

Yes! I was interested when I heard that Wouter ......... if only he could get 'Pole' - wow, what a race it would be.

Wouter
14-05-2007, 12:28 PM
if only he could get 'Pole' - wow, what a race it would be.

I think he is driving well within himself atm, I think that once his confidence in the car and himself grows, then I think we will really see him shine.

Spirit
14-05-2007, 12:47 PM
I think that once his confidence in the car and himself grows, then I think we will really see him shine.

Cripes, you're a hard man to please..........a third and three seconds in your first 4 races not good enough ? /lol

BraindG
14-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Cripes, you're a hard man to please..........l
pffft tell me about it! /sigh

White Lightning
14-05-2007, 04:31 PM

That's interesting ... hopefully DC will have a good race in Monaco too.