PDA

View Full Version : on trade me - single turbo 7gen

Subaru ETA
14-05-2007, 10:55 AM
on trade me - single turbo 7gen...is this ako's (i think thats who it is) car

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mitsubishi/auction-100162223.htm?p=2

CANDEE
14-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Yeah it is AK0(Marks) car... Looks like it will never be put on the strip now.. /Grrr

djb160
14-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Never know, the next owner moght be similarly inclined

Goku
15-05-2007, 04:19 AM
Yeah it is AK0(Marks) car... Looks like it will never be put on the strip now.. /Grrr

Well, not by Mark anyways.... but I dear say it'll make it to the strip..

ako
17-05-2007, 03:39 AM
People keep beating me to posting my own f/s topic!

Yes car is for sale. It would see the strip but for no drags until november - ish and it better sell before then!

Hope it goes to a good home who will appreciate it for what it is... i.e race it at first opportunity and build on what I've already done to it! With an ECU and bigger fuelling this thing would go mental. It'd be mid-high 12's now but could go so much better with a tune, I just can't justify spending the $$ and time on an older car anymore (I must be getting old!).

Currently running about 11psi, gets its fair share of looks once the wastegate opens up :thinking: . Have checked it up to around 15psi safely on the wideband but dropped it back for licence keeping measures. Now that I've gotten all the intake leaks sorted out and a couple other things, full boost bang on 4000rpm in first and maintains it to the 8K limiter. Even gets better economy now but still has heaps of low down torque - yay :)

Has a brand new WOF, and all oils etc etc have about oh, 1000km or so on them.

As I've said on the auction too - will convert back to RWD for the buyer if they so desire.