PDA

View Full Version : Blue Print oil filter part number needed!

Wouter
14-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Folks,

Need some help, does any one know the Blueprint oil filter part number?

Many thanks,

Wouter

WildCards
14-05-2007, 12:17 PM
You looked on Camskill's website? they might publish the part number and I'm sure it's a blueprint part.

Wodjno
14-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Folks,

Need some help, does any one know the Blueprint oil filter part number?

Many thanks,

Wouter

I could help you if i had bought my BluePrint Catalogue to work with me :D

But i haven't /pan

Just going to pick up some parts from motor factors, so if you haven't got it in next hour, i will get it from there.. Let me know either way :happy:

Wouter
14-05-2007, 12:31 PM
No part number on the Camskill website besides the Mitsi one, so if you find it Wodj please let me know. :thumbsup:

WildCards
14-05-2007, 12:33 PM
No, doesn't look like they do Wouter, sorry mate

Wouter
14-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Just thinking about it....

Isn't the same oil filter as the V6?

Spirit
14-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Well it was ADC42112 - but that was a couple of years ago

Edit: http://www.pit-bits.co.uk/index.php?catPath=3_4&VehicleMakeID=17&VehicleModelID=182 - seems like it may still be

Davezj
14-05-2007, 01:02 PM
I have a login accout with Blue print live which allow me to search for part numbers but not prices. i don't know what the setup is, are blue print just a supplier, and you have to buy from a distributer like Andrew Page (or something like that). i will update this with the current part number.

I have just remembered it is not a roving account, it set up on my PC at home, i will post it up to night.

I can post any other part no. if you want. i don't know if i can do screen dumps of the entire range or not. I will have to see. It way be better to do that and then it can be put in the members area.

Dave

Wouter
14-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks for your replies!

I called Andrew Page and am having 2 delivered within the hour.

1 for me and another as a get well soon present for Barry's car.

Total cost including VAT and delivery!

£9.99 Bargain!!!

Davezj
14-05-2007, 01:31 PM
that's not bad. what was the delivery cost, as camskill seem to change £8 P+P on most things.

pezza
14-05-2007, 01:48 PM
The part number is ........

ADC42112 :D

Wouter
14-05-2007, 01:53 PM
that's not bad. what was the delivery cost, as camskill seem to change £8 P+P on most things.

Well thats the funny part....

The chap says... it's £5.15 each off the shelf....

Ok I says.... I'll have 2, how much is that including vat and delivery.

He says.... £9.99 for both. /pan

Davezj
14-05-2007, 09:21 PM
now that is what i call a deal.

BraindG
15-05-2007, 03:55 PM
twas quite funny actually, well was at the time.

I pull up at work to pick up wouter I was using his car cos of my tracking problems. Anyways, so there i am, just pulled up outside work, and this van pulls in behind me - i check the clock in the car and to me it looked like the time was out as there were 20 minutes difference between clock, and phone.

So I get out of wouters car and go to reception to ask what the time is (clocks on pcs are all in sync) - im given the time, turn around and the guy from the van is behind me. The dude at reception goes, are you here with a delivery for Wouter?

At this point i go oh, you have 2 oil filters for him, he looked at me all confused cos well he wasnt carrying anything - he just came in to check he was at the right place.. lol.. his face was a picture - he didnt have a clue lol..

so, yah.. was more funny at the time i suppose. :thinking: