PDA

View Full Version : why do i bother?

pitslayer
16-05-2007, 02:02 AM
cleaning and polishing my car.....right to explain
our house, has one small lawn to the one side of our drive and another lawn to the other side slightly bigger, and my car park space there...the other galant, the jeep, the lancia, the van, the spitfire and the jag are parked around the other side....
so the grass cutters came up today, cut our grass.....great....my car is now covered in grass thrown up from the strimmers, and about 6 massive stone chips down to the metal.....so annoyed, the guy that came up today with his team doesnt care, he just lets them get on with it......and ok your thinking well hang on these grass cutters must have some common sense, no they dont, because they are mentally ill, this isnt a gripe against them its not there fault, ive got no issue with them...but surely the guy could have used his common sense and told them to watch my car........luckily i orderd up some paint yesterday so i can take care of the stone chips.....i cant ask them to pay for it, in my book its not morraly right, because they earn nothing, and we cant pay them were not allowed to......we do chip in every year thow with a couple of hundred quid into there christmas bonus

god so annoyed at it as they are really big chips aswell and i spent ages polishing it all up not what you want when your coming up to selling your car either
oh well just needed to vent, i guess ill be taking out my stone chips tomorow, ill take some pics to show how big they are

Paul Beazer
17-05-2007, 02:00 PM
They dont for a company called Monwel Hankinson do they?