PDA

View Full Version : Aluminium Crank Pulley

zentac
20-05-2007, 02:20 PM
After the sucsess of the cam gears (I believe everyone who has them is more than happy with them) Ive decided to get a batch of Aliminium Crank Pulleys made up.

Having a light weight crank pulley is like having a light weight fly wheel. It helps your engine rev more freely, thus reducing 0-60 and 1/4 mile times and makes the throttle more responsive. As with anything that moves, weight is always an issue if you want to get there faster then the simple rule is reduce the weight!

These pulleys have been used for a few years on Scoobies pulling 450-500bhp with no problems.

The pro's and con's have already been debated in the other thread http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22332&highlight=pulley

Cost will be £100 per pulley, which includes shipping within the UK. So who is interested

1. zentac

bradc
20-05-2007, 08:42 PM
I would be keen, but the cons scare me too much. How heavy are the stock ones and how heavy are these ones?

Wodjno
20-05-2007, 08:52 PM
How many do we need :thinking:

8 :speechles

zentac
20-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Im going to be running one and I will be getting the bottom end all balanced up correctly (crank, flysheel, clutch, cam puilley) which anyone who is changing the bottom end should really do for a few hundered pounds.