PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi UK

Wouter
22-05-2007, 11:21 AM
/Grrr

What a bunch of plonkers!!!

Called up about 5 weeks ago with my car details so that the last two recalls could be done.

Then I called up 2 weeks ago to chase them along....

They assured me that they have received confirmation from Mitsi Japan, and they will be sending me a letter which I will be able to take to my local dealer.

So today I called again.....

At first they had never heard of me.... then they found my name and my details for my Blue Leggy.... 10 minutes later they come back to me and tell me that as they could not find any info on this car, they would have to restart the process.

/Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr

This time I took the chaps name and refference number.

Alex
22-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Bunch of plonkers seems to sum it up mate!

Sorry to hear this - you ain't having a lot of luck lately are you? Hope it gets sorted soon.

adam (richy rich junior)
22-05-2007, 10:20 PM
/Grrr

What a bunch of plonkers!!!

Called up about 5 weeks ago with my car details so that the last two recalls could be done.

Then I called up 2 weeks ago to chase them along....

They assured me that they have received confirmation from Mitsi Japan, and they will be sending me a letter which I will be able to take to my local dealer.

So today I called again.....

At first they had never heard of me.... then they found my name and my details for my Blue Leggy.... 10 minutes later they come back to me and tell me that as they could not find any info on this car, they would have to restart the process.

/Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr

This time I took the chaps name and refference number.
I'm sorry wouter why were you giving you cars details for is it for MOT, insurance... :inquisiti

Kieran
22-05-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm sorry wouter why were you giving you cars details for is it for MOT, insurance... :inquisiti

Read the second line of Wouters post....

adam (richy rich junior)
23-05-2007, 06:49 AM
oh i see thanks kieran.

pitslayer
23-05-2007, 11:59 AM
we took the blue one to mitsi uk, and they checked the recall status, then booked it in the following friday for the balljoints.......only thing was that we had just put new ball joints on, and wanted to see if my car need anything recalled on it