PDA

View Full Version : Poll for Kieran

enigma
14-12-2003, 06:20 PM
Kieran has sampler multiple VR4 power today.....so heres a quick check on his feelings................ :-D

Kieran
14-12-2003, 06:38 PM
I go for ....

I think that Interlecs VR4, even though poorly, is just faster

Though I did have a severe arse clenching moment when we went on your PRIVATE TEST TRACK in your car Dave and you nearly splatted us over the back of that Vauxhall Omega that was just joining the PRIVATE TEST TRACK!!!:scelp::-D

I must edit this post and add that Interlecs VR-4 was feeling rather underpowered today - I know that it should be much faster than it was!

SGHOM
14-12-2003, 06:39 PM
the normally polite & demure Kieran, showed his other side today !! especially when Dave launched @ 3000 rpm from the traffic li.........................I mean at the start of the test track. !! :$ :bobby:

Kieran
14-12-2003, 06:41 PM
In all honesty though, &^£$% me, those VR-4s don't half shift!!! Dave's kicked down on his PRIVATE TEST TRACK at about 80mph and pulled like my GLS does in kickdown at about 40/50 mph!!!

I'll have to get some insurance sorted out and take Interlec up on his kind offer sometime - I was sorely tempted today, but better safe than crashed and uninsured!

Kieran
14-12-2003, 06:42 PM
the normally polite & demure Kieran, showed his other side today !! especially when Dave launched @ 3000 rpm from the traffic li.........................I mean at the start of the test track. !! :$ :bobby:

I thought my spleen was about to pop, I tell ya! Dave's been practising!!!

SGHOM
14-12-2003, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=Kieran]I go for ....

I think that Interlecs VR4, even though poorly, is just faster[QUOTE]

It's not really poorly, just needs Daves patented baked bean tin to keep the hot air out, & the dump valve needs a little fine tuning !! :-D too loud man !! :cool1: oh ! de-cat pipe vey soon I hope, & then the BOOST !! [ over christmas ] :-D :-D

enigma
14-12-2003, 07:08 PM
I have been practicing yes, but I do use my 'private test track' every day at least twice a day. I liked the bit when Kieran covered his eyes!!! While I was looking at him I had a little chuckle to myself! :p

Spirit
14-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Glad you enjoyed the experience on the "Test Track" Kieran, if that don't get you to buy one then nowt will !

zedy1
14-12-2003, 10:45 PM
never really practiesed but its nice to have the power