PDA

View Full Version : Anyone women in need of a small friend? Dog for sale.

djb160
01-06-2007, 12:33 AM
one of our dogs is being sold. Anyone interested, he's only really suitable as a womens dog.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pets-animals/Dogs/Dogs/auction-101490665.htm

Yes I'm well aware I'm most likely pissing into the wind putting this on here.

The price might go down a bit yet.

bradc
01-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Uc might be interested, he needs a little dog to go into his handbag!

SHOWVR
01-06-2007, 01:25 AM
Uc might be interested, he needs a little dog to go into his handbag!
Givning it to him would be cruel! after what happened with the last pup!!

bradc
01-06-2007, 01:44 AM
I think his neighbours stole it and cooked it up

djb160
01-06-2007, 02:37 AM
We wondered if that happened to our first two cats we got down here. And yes he does fit into a handbag, he's actually quite happy to sit in the palm of your hand. I was amazed by one, he was content sitting like this and two, that he can actually fit in one hand.

djb160
01-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Nevermind. We sold him this evening. That was faster than we expected.

You See
02-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Not interested (and yes I know it's sold) but....oh oh oh, was it a chihuahuahuahuahuahua??
Short or long haired? (and I'm not just talking about Brad's mum! :P)
Don: Saw your car around Manukau today, glad to see you've upgraded your wheels (From spinners to stock) :P

SHOWVR
02-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Not interested (and yes I know it's sold) but....oh oh oh, was it a chihuahuahuahuahuahua??
Short or long haired? (and I'm not just talking about Brad's mum! :P)
Don: Saw your car around Manukau today, glad to see you've upgraded your wheels (From spinners to stock) :P
where abouts mate? NS Spec? cant of been on the road as it was towed on Thursday which means you must of been snooping out that way. Those are sold now, almost got my hands on a set of 2 piece wok weisters...

You See
02-06-2007, 11:00 AM
where abouts mate? NS Spec? cant of been on the road as it was towed on Thursday which means you must of been snooping out that way. Those are sold now, almost got my hands on a set of 2 piece wok weisters...
Well it was on the road, trying to turn right coming outta the Bakers Delight side carpark. Didn't see who was driving tho as it was p!s5ing down and I wasn't exactly coasting it. :evilgrin:
"wok weisters" ?? ....are they anything like the ones Wok'n'Woh stars get?...yeah Wok On Baby! :P

bradc
02-06-2007, 11:45 AM
sounds like you're getting some nice wheels Don, what size are you getting?

SHOWVR
02-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Well it was on the road, trying to turn right coming outta the Bakers Delight side carpark. Didn't see who was driving tho as it was p!s5ing down and I wasn't exactly coasting it. :evilgrin:
"wok weisters" ?? ....are they anything like the ones Wok'n'Woh stars get?...yeah Wok On Baby! :P
wasnt mine then bro - well atleast I think it wasnt:thinking: as you all know my gear box is gone and and its sitting a workshop.

SHOWVR
02-06-2007, 09:14 PM
sounds like you're getting some nice wheels Don, what size are you getting?
At his point in time its stil a 50/50 call. But 18 x 8.5.....imight just get some work emotins instead, alot cheaper..