PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!!! Curacao, Neth Antilles

Nextleveltunerz
05-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi,

I'm from Curacao in the Caribbean. We are part of The Netherlands. I'm a JDM lover. I used to own a 1992 300ZX TT JDM spec full tuned. Now I have a Honda Integra SIR-G JDM tuned and a Nissan 200SX S14 SR20DET also moded. And now I purchased a Mitsubishi Galant Viento GDI 4wd 1999.

I know it's not VR-4 but I like the forum and I'm wishing to acquire the rear bumper and fender flares to at least make the car look as great as a VR-4.

This will be a daily commuter.

If you have any question or suggestion feel free to contact me.

Denneth

Lillywotsername
05-06-2007, 01:54 PM
/Welcome...... enjoy you stay.

Brunty
05-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Hi Denneth,

There are a few members breaking their cars at the moment - you should be able to find them with a thorough search of the forum. Additionally Zedy1 has a large number of Galant spare parts.

Although I'm not sure on the chances of getting something shipped out to you.

All the best and welcome to CVR4.

Nextleveltunerz
05-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the replies,

I already PM Zedy1 but haven't received a reply yet. I have a business address in US, Miami. So if I find someone who is willing to ship it there I'll be very glad.

How can I post pics of the car?

Denneth

Brunty
05-06-2007, 03:33 PM
...when you post a new reply the little red button with a white arrow allows you to upload your images from you HDD you'll then get a URL to use linking to your pictures - good luck.

I've got to speak to Mo tonight so I'll ask him to have a trawl through his emails/PMs.

Nextleveltunerz
05-06-2007, 04:46 PM
.... Thanks for all your effort. I guess my account has not been fully activated by the admin. It says that I don't have permission.

Thanks Denneth