PDA

View Full Version : Ello....

starky
10-06-2007, 01:05 AM
Thought I would say hi and tell you abit about myself :)

Well I have just got myself a Legnum VR4 after 2 years of Skyline R33 GTR ownership what a looooovley car the Legnum is, super smooth loving the auto box, its a dream to drive.
Miles diffrent to a the Skyline though that thing had 580bhp but it had to go as it was sooooooo impractical now we have a baby girl :baby:
I couldn't get the pram in the boot lol so we got the Legnum...... and we love it.

I be posting lots of Q's about the car over the comming months no doubt so get your thnking cap on :)
The first question is in the Wheel section :2thumbsup

Cheers guys

Nevman
10-06-2007, 01:50 AM
Welcome to the club mate.

The SEARCH tool is very handy as most of the common (and less common) things has already been described on the forums before.
I'm in the club for about 2 months and I have to say that it is one of the best and full of knowledge site I've ever seen.
In my opinion, you could dissassemble your VR-4 to the last washer and put it all back together using only the info from this site.

Enloy.

Lillywotsername
10-06-2007, 08:17 AM
/Welcome......

As Nev said, there is a lot of info on this site..... We have everything from our very own anorak ( Kieran) to our very own mechanics ( WRD Motorsport) and most people know a great deal about these cars.

The £20 for membership is well worth its weight in gold. There is so much information hid away in the members only section, you can't go wrong in it.

Davezj
10-06-2007, 06:02 PM
come join the party, it is full of up and downs, but everyone is so great on here it make ownaship a joy.

Membership is well worth it, it has saved me an absolut fortune as i do all my own oily stuff

Dave

Nick Mann
10-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

I hope you enjoy your stay. /Welcome

The Vee
10-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the club - sure you'll enjoy it. Glad you like your legnum.

White Lightning
11-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Welcome /Wyhy

Glad you like your new Leggie. You must be the first ex-Skyline owner I've heard of on here that has gone from a Skyline to a VR-4. We seem to have people going the other way ... /lol

Think there have been 3 so far ... :inquisiti

... and they won't be the last /Devil5

starky
11-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Welcome /Wyhy

Glad you like your new Leggie. You must be the first ex-Skyline owner I've heard of on here that has gone from a Skyline to a VR-4. We seem to have people going the other way ... /lol

Think there have been 3 so far ... :inquisiti

... and they won't be the last /Devil5

Yeh but my baby girl is way better than my Skyline :)
If I could have kept it I would but it was to impractical and running it as a weekend car was not an option as it would have just lived in the garage, the Legnum however ticks all my need boxes at this point in my life, powerfull enough to be fun, big enough for a baby and all the luggage that comes with her, diffrent from the normal humdrum cars.

BUT a Skyline will be back in a few years in R34 Nurspec flavor and it will be blessed with the same HKS goddies my old one had to give 600bhp plus :evilgrin:

Nick VR4
11-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Hi and Welcome to the forum :D

richy rich
11-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Hello and /Welcome2

Spirit
11-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, and good to see another convert.

:pimp2: