PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Bus

Johnny_Cashed
11-06-2007, 12:39 AM
I was on the way to drop my girlfriend off back at her house, when a bus pulled straight out from a junction! His excuse in response to my "Where the hell were you looking" was "I was halfway over your side of the road" :inquisiti Which left me thinking "that was my point!". Anyway, damage is minimal, luckily only couple of scrapes on my bumper and a cracked nearside indicator, I suppose it could have been much worse.

d i c k i e s
11-06-2007, 05:08 AM
minimal damage... easy fix... just a hassel to sort out.

djwarden
11-06-2007, 06:41 AM
sorry to hear of your troubles mate, but im perplexed as to how a bus did so little damage :thinking:

Johnny_Cashed
11-06-2007, 11:01 AM
The bus did so little damage because I managed to stop the car quickly enough. It basically just stopped in time, compressing the bumper a little and cracking the indicator. I was more concerned that the headlight might have cracked, but luckily the car stopped in time.

d i c k i e s
11-06-2007, 10:38 PM
what part of the bus hit it anyway?

Johnny_Cashed
12-06-2007, 11:04 AM
The front offside, it was turning right across my lane to go in the other direction, hence the reason it only damaged my nearside.

BraindG
12-06-2007, 11:29 AM
think you were lucky it wasn't any worse - dunno about your end, but in manchester there are some nutter bus drivers - driving way to fast in some cases, i've had a few close calls but luckily have the power to move out of the way when needed.