PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Embankment at 5am??

pezza
11-06-2007, 02:07 AM
Saw a lovlely diamond white Facelift leggie on Chelsea Embankment just before 5am Sunday 10th June. Driver sat on a bench looking philosophically into the Thames :speechles before being rudely awoken by the roar of 20 or so cars includin 360 Modenas, a raft of TVRs, Monaros, lotus' elises and esprit, Chevy Camaro, Ginetta, Evo 8, DB9 etc

Yup was on a pistonheads tunnel run with Stuey at silly o clock am Sunday morning as dawn was breaking..

Anyone on here with that leggie?

ariddell
12-06-2007, 01:55 AM
Glad you clarified your reason for being there, trauling Chelsea embankment in the early hours of the morning could get you a reputation.... ;)

stuey
12-06-2007, 02:07 AM
20 or so cars includin 360 Modenas, a raft of TVRs, Monaros, lotus' elises and esprit, Chevy Camaro, Ginetta, Evo 9, DB9 etc

You forgot the Supra, two Nobles, Audi S3, Alpina Z4's, Saab turbo & of course Skoda VRS.

pezza
12-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Haha, no smears on my rep thank you! :afro:

And yup quite a line up of cars there, great fun tearing thru town at dawn! bullet cam next time!

ariddell
12-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Does CVR4 have the option to add smear points to someones rep now? Well i never... ;)

Paulie
22-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Do you arrange these tunnel runs, or do you guys naturally just flock out on a sunday? Think ive seen a few runs up by me at canary wharf!/rally

pezza
25-06-2007, 01:36 AM
Those tunnel runs are arranged as part of the pistonheads club... there is a restricted section on that forum.. on average one sunday at dawn or saturday midnight every few weeks..

Jaunts start commonly at 5 -6 am ..and they do usually go thru your part of town... with checkpoints at the dome...or the O2 now :D or westferry which is always fun /yes

White Lightning
25-06-2007, 12:27 PM
A guy at work gets involved with these and has said he can get me access to the restricted forum if I am interested.

Would be good to get a VR-4 in the mix too ... :pimp2:

stuey
25-06-2007, 04:47 PM
A guy at work gets involved with these and has said he can get me access to the restricted forum if I am interested.

Would be good to get a VR-4 in the mix too ... :pimp2:

WHATS HIS PISTONHEADS LOGIN NAME ???

WildCards
25-06-2007, 04:59 PM
WHATS HIS PISTONHEADS LOGIN NAME ???

Oops Wayne!

The tunnel runs are shrouded in secrecy on the PH forums, as I understand it a few nobheads nearly ruined the whole shabang last year and it all kicked off. Who are you on PH Stuey? I'm sure i've said hello in the past but can't remember your handle now.

White Lightning
25-06-2007, 05:09 PM
I don't know his handle anyway ... and tbh I would not give it out if I did ... :scholar:

WildCards
25-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Got it... Chevy_Stu right?

stuey
25-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Good guess.....

I only asked what their login was, as they are indeed very careful who they let in to the restricted tunnel run forum, as indeed a few chavvy w*nkers about 18 months ago showed up and attracted too much police attention.
At the moment access to new people has been stopped due to problems again with un-wanted attention so just curious who offered access when it currently isn't possible....
(/secret You could however come on a run as a guest, and see how it goes, as Pezza did:happy:)