PDA

View Full Version : Six months already!

Throbbe
12-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Well, it will be in a week anyway. So what have I learnt?

1) White cars sort of grow on you.

2) I'm not as obsessive as I thought. It still hasn't been machine polished and the footwells are a state.

3) Red lights on the dash aren't always expensive! Second hand AYC pressure switch from Axeboy (cheers) is at home waiting to be fitted.

4) It shouldn't be that noisy. :( Current plan is to wait for something to break, then find out what it was.

5) I am not as bad a mechanic as I thought. I've serviced it and fitted Brembos and no-one has been seriously hurt and nothing has been damaged beyond repair.

6) I need thinner arms. I gave in on the power steering leak and let my local dealer do it.

7) I shouldn't be reading this forum or speaking to members. Especially Wodjno. It puts bad ideas in my head. E-01 waiting to be installed. Emanage on the shopping list, and I've spent the morning looking at wideband sensors, so I can play with things rather than leave it to someone who knows what they're doing. /pan

Lillywotsername
12-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Nice one Hun..... Glad you are still enjoying yourself.

BraindG
12-06-2007, 01:43 PM
7) I shouldn't be reading this forum or speaking to members. Especially Wodjno. It puts bad ideas in my head.
Lol, yeah so true :(

bradc
12-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Lol at 7.

Number 1 just isn't true, especially if you have another VR-4 at home that has a real paint colour :)