PDA

View Full Version : Injectors

zentac
12-06-2007, 11:33 PM
A while ago someone posted up that they had sourced some uprated injectors for the VR4. Can anyone remember what they were, a part number, or where they came from?

Let the build begin ;)

bradc
13-06-2007, 04:15 AM

zentac
13-06-2007, 07:58 AM
thanks

zentac
13-06-2007, 08:02 AM
Anyone know anywhere in the UK that sells them?

Eurospec
13-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Not in the UK mate.

I am sure they exist, and you can get various things in the US and Aus.

Why not get a set of low impedance injectors and build up a resistor pack so the normal galant ecu will run them. That way you have a world of choice.

Sure you will have to make rail spacers, possibly even a plenum spacer, but i sometimes think its easier to do that than chase the little injectors which are only available in certain sizes.

Cheers,

Ben.

WildCards
13-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Not in the UK mate.

I am sure they exist, and you can get various things in the US and Aus.

Why not get a set of low impedance injectors and build up a resistor pack so the normal galant ecu will run them. That way you have a world of choice.

Sure you will have to make rail spacers, possibly even a plenum spacer, but i sometimes think its easier to do that than chase the little injectors which are only available in certain sizes.

Cheers,

Ben.

Exactly what I was going to say :p

zentac
13-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Thanks ben but Im running an Autronic ECU anyway and Ive found some on ebay from RHDJapan so I think I will buy those, 10 sets available if anyone else wants some?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130034699186&fromMakeTrack=true

Nutter_John
13-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Richard if you are using a standalone ecu why do you need to go for 530 cc which will limit your tunning . Also does the Autotronic not support high and low impedance injectors .

Or is it that you want to stick with the stock fuel rail , if so then you may have flow issues when pushing for big power