PDA

View Full Version : Dianostics MUT difference

stuartturbo
20-06-2007, 07:35 PM
is any one aware if all the jap imports are the same MUT language:speechles .(galant to evo to legnum??)
As I know of one that can do all jap stuff and Power the ayc for bleeding.just done the full range of evos right up to the latest
apparently has full fault codes etc

AderC
20-06-2007, 07:40 PM
If it works for the evo IV it'll work on the Galant

aDe

stuartturbo
20-06-2007, 07:51 PM
I shall ask for a borrow of it then

dogwagon
20-06-2007, 08:27 PM
is any one aware if all the jap imports are the same MUT language:speechles .(galant to evo to legnum??)
As I know of one that can do all jap stuff and Power the ayc for bleeding.just done the full range of evos right up to the latest
apparently has full fault codes etc

when i asked the local dealer (Bells of Milton Keynes) to put the MUT on my car ... they said that they could, but much of the Nitty Gritty stuff would be unreadable as it is in Japanese ... they said that the readings etc would be OK , and thay reported that there were no stored fault codes on my ECU , so i was happy!
AND they didnt charge me for the MUT reading sesh ... it appears that the Service mgr has a soft spot for VR4's ... he took it out for a run & came back raving about how 'they dont make em like that anymore' etc etc.. (The car was actually in there for the major recall work that is mentioned on the forum!!)

Shame that i found out yesterday that as of July they will NOT be a mitsi dealer ... Nissan instead!!!

BUT the 'master tech' will still be there, and if they are allowed to keep the MUT then little will change!!