PDA

View Full Version : Exedy Clutch Deal!!!!

SHOWVR
26-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Ive got an awesome deal on Exedy heavyduty clutches for us.The HD clutch made by exedy is rrp$1600.00 - 1900.00 depending on where you go but I can score them for $900.00 which includes GST, a one year warranty and the Flywheel will be machined and straightened for free . The Hook up is through my couzin.

Mpauu is keen as and is getting one with me tomorrow. Ive already offered this to some of the guys I know well i the club but they dont have the dosh or dont need it right now.

i can get the clutch for you as soon as Thursday or Friday. I may be able to get a deal on brembos and other things later too.

I ONLY HAVE A FEW AVAILIBLE SO FIRST IN FIRST SERVE

If your interested PM me and ill sort it out.

Cheers Don

Gly
26-06-2007, 10:02 AM
ive just put a sticky on this, ill remove it in a week.
should be enough time for people to get in on this bargin.

SHOWVR
26-06-2007, 10:03 AM
ive just put a sticky on this, ill remove it in a week.
should be enough time for people to get in on this bargin.

Thanks Gly!!! Can see why your in the committee!! /pan

SHOWVR
27-06-2007, 05:48 AM
Picked up Me and Mikes clutches today!! Stoked!! Got my Flywheel done too.....

Its a Sport Tuff Heavy Duty Clutch - Part Number MBK - 7223HD

Can still get you some if anyones interested

mpau009
27-06-2007, 09:52 AM
:d Gotta say, prrrretttyy pleased:afro:

Awesome work on organising this one! Now just got to organise me some time to put it in../rally

Heres some pics so everyone knows what they are dealing with, the pink pressure plate as well. Packed 2-4-07

Thanks Don, definately some rep heading your way:2thumbsup

FNFAST VR4
27-06-2007, 11:15 AM
:d Gotta say, prrrretttyy pleased:afro:

Awesome work on organising this one! Now just got to organise me some time to put it in../rally

Heres some pics so everyone knows what they are dealing with, the pink pressure plate as well. Packed 2-4-07

Thanks Don, definately some rep heading your way:2thumbsup

Thats the clutch that I ended up with. I like it! Still fully driveable, but just that little bit less forgiving than the factory one. When it grips it grips. Let me know if you want a hand to fit it, altho you are probably a pro after dismantling Timo's one!

And ya just gotta love the sexy pink pressure plate /Hmmm

mpau009
27-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Let me know if you want a hand to fit it, altho you are probably a pro after dismantling Timo's one!

You'd think so huh..:thinking::inquisiti Still i might as well give it a bash once i sort out a replacement ride. But it did take almost a year to get around to buying a clutch.. so schedule fitting for 2009/pan

But thats great to know at least we've got the right thing:pimp2:

SHOWVR
28-06-2007, 01:37 AM
All Good Mike, glad to hear your happy!

Ive got one more left to sell, maybe able do it at a cheaper price because I initialy ordered 3 off my couzin and he needs to get rid of them.

SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE NEEDS A NEW CLUTCH OR MAYBE EVEN A SPARE CLUTCH LET ME KNOW. PRICE COULD BE DROPPED MORE!!

FNFAST VR4
29-06-2007, 10:12 PM
You'd think so huh..:thinking::inquisiti Still i might as well give it a bash once i sort out a replacement ride. But it did take almost a year to get around to buying a clutch.. so schedule fitting for 2009/pan

But thats great to know at least we've got the right thing:pimp2:

I hear ya man, the weekend I was supposed to start mine, I got as far as taking the wheels off, then got distracted and decided to lower the teins as far as they would go "just to see" what it looked like... :2thumbsup

Subaru ETA
30-06-2007, 05:08 AM
this is the reason why ill prob just pay someone to do the bloody thing! i work on cars all week so the last thing i want to do i spend all weekend working on mine! took me a week to do the cambelt on the str!

SHOWVR
30-06-2007, 10:30 AM
this is the reason why ill prob just pay someone to do the bloody thing! i work on cars all week so the last thing i want to do i spend all weekend working on mine! took me a week to do the cambelt on the str!

You still keen on the clutch bud?

SHOWVR
07-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Anyone still interested? pice is now $850.00, got one left......

Mak4
22-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Anyone still interested? pice is now $850.00, got one left......

Still for sale?

zentac
22-07-2007, 11:27 AM
while were talking about clutches Ive just ordered one from these guys http://www.xtremeclutch.com.au

sickvr4
23-07-2007, 06:53 AM
i have an extreme heavy duty organic clutch in my 91 galant vr4. pedal effort is heaps heavier than stock, and also heaps heavier than the equivilant exedy my mate has in his passage GT. although both are a good choice in my opinion