PDA

View Full Version : Oi, Someone take my money!

mpau009
29-06-2007, 11:26 PM
/JawDroppi Quick i only have 1.03 days left!!!/Wave

I clicked the link and filled out the boxes a day or two ago, and PMed Dickytim before that.

Id rather deposit the $30 straight to the NZ club account, rather than use paypal if thats okay?

If someone can stick up the account, then i'll do it now, i had a look but can't find anything specific.

Cheers,
Mike.

william
30-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Same problem here! Paid the subs on 16 June but it seems I am no more a member from tomorrow!!

BraindG
30-06-2007, 09:24 AM
ive mentioned it in committee forum, hope to get this sorted soon for you.

ThEbIrDmAn13
05-07-2007, 07:11 PM
i also need to renew my membership... someone PM me the details on how to do so again...

The Vee
06-07-2007, 01:44 AM
i also need to renew my membership... someone PM me the details on how to do so again...

Just follow the link in my sig. You'll need the UK/ROW.

cloverman84
30-08-2007, 08:35 AM
I just tried to join, but Paypal accounts can't be credited by a NZ bank account?!? Opened the paypal account then had to close it again cos I can't use it!

Kenneth
31-08-2007, 01:19 AM
I just tried to join, but Paypal accounts can't be credited by a NZ bank account?!? Opened the paypal account then had to close it again cos I can't use it!

Not sure about the details of paypal I am sorry.

Best is to join and use non-paypal payment method (I haven't actually used the join screen to be honest so cant give you step-by-step) which will process your application. after that you will get a private message (PM) with bank account details which you can use to deposit the money directly into a bank account. once this payment is verified, your membership will be activated :)